Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Ice Cube's "Contract With Black America"

I'm not an expert on urban planning so my opinion is irrelevant on the matter.

RRR3tard and Highweight have been licking each other's asses so much they now speak the same way.. "hurr durr.. seething.. fuming.. meltdown" Real butt buddies.

Nobody is fuming because of that dumb Ice Cube document. Even soycuck and lardass wouldn't find anything in it that they would agree with.
    Last edited by Phong; 07-01-2020 at 08:33 PM.

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic View Post
    But how does one even enforce this. You can event ask it without sounding racist. I also would like to see black people succesful in US but I think it all lies in prison system being flawed as hell, bad influence from their idols and the whole nation not changing as fast as we all would like. Racism is decreasing in every generation and I think in 3-4 of them will be close to obsolete (I HOPE). It seems like a lot now, but in humanities perspective its a drop in an ocean.
    I think that's actually pretty on point

"nobody is fuming"

*proceeds to meltdown*

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    "nobody is fuming"

*proceeds to meltdown*

On. A. Leash.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    "nobody is fuming"

*proceeds to meltdown*

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Look at the two lovers. So ****ing cute!

Somebody call for backup?

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by ThatCoolKid View Post
    https://static1.squarespace.com/stat...P-10-30-18.pdf

Universal Baby Bonds Reduce Black- White Wealth Inequality,
    Progressively Raise Net Worth of all Young Adults
    Naomi Zewde, 2018

"
    Law makers and
    researchers have proposed to address the issue by introducing universal “baby bonds,” paid to each new
    born in the United States and preserved until the individual reaches young adulthood. The proposed bond
    value is based on a sliding scale up to a $50,000 maximum investment for babies born to families with the
    lowest net worth. By tying bond values to net worth rather than income the proposed scheme intends to
    better address the more extremely unequal and persistent racial disparities in net wealth.

find that without the baby bond program, median wealth among young Caucasians is
    approximately sixteen times that of the young African Americans ($46,000 vs. $2,900). The baby bond
    program raises median wealth for both groups and reduces the disparity to a factor of 1.4, where
    Caucasian young adults hold $79,159 and African Americans $57,845 at the median. Moreover, the share
    of all wealth held by the top decile of young adults would decrease from 72% to 65%, marginally
    approaching the distribution of more egalitarian societies. A baby bond program would considerably
    narrow wealth inequalities by race while simultaneously improving the net asset- position of young adults
    and alleviating the increasing concentration of wealth at the top.
    "
    It’s like another handout that have already existed here since 1991, Child Devopment Account.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by ThatCoolKid View Post
    https://static1.squarespace.com/stat...P-10-30-18.pdf

Universal Baby Bonds Reduce Black- White Wealth Inequality,
    Progressively Raise Net Worth of all Young Adults
    Naomi Zewde, 2018

"
    Law makers and
    researchers have proposed to address the issue by introducing universal “baby bonds,” paid to each new
    born in the United States and preserved until the individual reaches young adulthood. The proposed bond
    value is based on a sliding scale up to a $50,000 maximum investment for babies born to families with the
    lowest net worth. By tying bond values to net worth rather than income the proposed scheme intends to
    better address the more extremely unequal and persistent racial disparities in net wealth.

find that without the baby bond program, median wealth among young Caucasians is
    approximately sixteen times that of the young African Americans ($46,000 vs. $2,900). The baby bond
    program raises median wealth for both groups and reduces the disparity to a factor of 1.4, where
    Caucasian young adults hold $79,159 and African Americans $57,845 at the median. Moreover, the share
    of all wealth held by the top decile of young adults would decrease from 72% to 65%, marginally
    approaching the distribution of more egalitarian societies. A baby bond program would considerably
    narrow wealth inequalities by race while simultaneously improving the net asset- position of young adults
    and alleviating the increasing concentration of wealth at the top.
    "
    ItÂ’s like another handout that have already existed here since 1991, Child Development Account and another called Individidual Development Account for working class .

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gabe Ball View Post
    I think that's actually pretty on point
    I hope so, cause I have no evidence, but it seems like it