Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast

Default Washington Redskins announces team will review nickname

fuc king white lib left wing co cksuckers....

low IQ morons will never stop

https://sports.yahoo.com/washington-...151144104.html

"journalists" love it... all people in the comments say it's fu cking stupid

Default Re: Washington Redskins announces team will review nickname

Imagine throwing a tantrum over a team considering changing their highly racist name. Yikes.

cancel culture went overboard when they went after aunt jemima, but wow, looks like it has no brakes at the moment

most of us would get cancelled if shit from school came to light lol.

Cancel culture is retarded but honestly the team should change that name. It would have been changed a long time ago if it was the Washington N***ers or Washington Coons. Changing the land of lakes lady was pointless and just SJW shit though.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    cancel culture went overboard when they went after aunt jemima, but wow, looks like it has no brakes at the moment

most of us would get cancelled if shit from school came to light lol.
    We're all prejudiced to some extent and it's fun to crack jokes about people from time to time. It's a human trait and it's just downright funny.

But if cancel culture continues, then everything will be canceled. It'll end when someone in power, or when a giant corporation like the Redskins says **** you we ain't changing shit.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by tomtucker View Post
    fuc king white lib left wing co cksuckers

There's a lot of nonsense being done and focused on right now.

Redskins name is not one of them. If most think it's ok then cool, but what does it actually mean?

Don't be dumb, Mr. Tucker.

About damn time. I guess this means OP will never watch a Washington game again... lol

Does the guy even know what american football is? He's been bullied by my Muslim brothers for years, so I guess he needs a reason to rant hiding in his basement

This may be the straw that breaks the camel's back. There are waves every few years to change the name but they fizzle out, like all lazy liberal slacktivist posturing.

I've been a Redskins fan since birth. I don't want the name to be changed for many reasons, both sentimental and practical. I predicted a few years ago they would have a new name in 15 years or so but that may be accelerated due to our pu$$y outrage compatriots that wanna change everything.

Fck it. Let the progressives ruin the country and not just because of a football name but the insignificance of harping on things that should be WAYYY down the list of "problematic" things in the U.S.

I know many here will look at this with a very simple minsdet, which is cool, the term has been an ugly racial pejorative during years Natives were slaughtered and disenfranchised more than blacks in many ways. However, it is much more nuanced than that...

Quote Originally Posted by ROCSteady View Post
    This may be the straw that breaks the camel's back. There are waves every few years to change the name but they fizzle out, like all lazy liberal slacktivist posturing.

I've been a Redskins fan since birth. I don't want the name to be changed for many reasons, both sentimental and practical. I predicted a few years ago they would have a new name in 15 years or so but that may be accelerated due to our pu$$y outrage compatriots that wanna change everything.

Fck it. Let the progressives ruin the country and not just because of a football name but the insignificance of harping on things that should be WAYYY down the list of "problematic" things in the U.S.

I know many here will look at this with a very simple minsdet, which is cool, the term has been an ugly racial pejorative during years Natives were slaughtered and disenfranchised more than blacks in many ways. However, it is much more nuanced than that...
    So explain what it is

Quote Originally Posted by ROCSteady View Post

Come on bro, redskins is a derogatory term.

Nobody would be cool with New Jersey Goombahs, Chicago Polacks, Boston Micks, Alabama White Trash, San Francisco Chinks, LA Beaners, NY Kikes etc etc...redskins is basically the equivelant these.
    Last edited by TheMan; 07-03-2020 at 02:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    Come on bro, redskins is a derrogatory term.

Nobody would be cool with New Jersey Goombahs, Chicago Polacks, Boston Micks, Alabama White Trash, San Francisco Chinks, LA Beaners, NY Kikes etc etc...redskins is basically the equivelant these.
    This is what I'm saying. Same thing with the Cleveland Indians logo. PC culture is ****ing retarded (according to many liberals, I am literally Hitler for saying retarded lol), but actually offensive and racist stuff like this shouldn't be there. I support the right of any asshole to say whatever racist shit he wants, though, but I also will look the other way when someone beats their ass for it.

redskins have had that name since 1933 .. it's an iconic name .. it's not just a name .. it's who they are .. they might as well just change the color scheme and make it a completely different team if they change the nickname and retire the 'washington redskins' .. it's like the steelers or the bears or browns changing their name all of a sudden .. this is part of what makes the nfl unique and cool .. these teams have classic names that have been around forever .. the nfl is already a joke with all the soft rule changes .. it ain't what it used to be .. I'll be watching even less if they do this
    Last edited by dude77; 07-03-2020 at 02:32 PM.

So let me ask the people defending the name Redskins this? Would you say the same thing if they were the Washington N****ers?

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by dude77 View Post
    redskins have had that name since 1933 .. it's an iconic name .. it's not just a name .. it's who they are.. they might as well just change the color scheme and make it a completely different team if they change the nickname .. it's like the steelers or the bears or the browns changing their name all of a sudden .. this is part of what makes the nfl unique and cool .. these teams have classic names that have been around forever .. the nfl is already a joke with all the soft rule changes .. it ain't what it used to be .. I'll be watching even less if they do this