Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default So I took the drive thru Corona test today on advice of my doctor.

I’ve been saying I suspect I had it already for some time. I feel pretty much like always but I had a 102 fever last night(99 today) and was negative for the flu. I’m kinda torn between wanting it to be positive so I can judge it for myself and wanting to to be negative so I don’t have to stay home. I have like 7-8 weeks of leave from work so I’m good. I feel...pretty much like I always do. Just thought I’d mention it for any potentially amusing hate that might be out there. I’m sure several of you have been tested since millions of people have but I’m not reading that whole corona topic.

They jammed that ****ing stick into what felt like the back of my eyes. The flu one wasn’t so bad.

Default Re: So I took the drive thru Corona test today on advice of my doctor.

hope you recover OP. be well.

I’m fine. I’m on dog duty making sure this girls dog doesn’t pass out again. We about to eat some wings while she not here since she doesn’t let the dog have real food. I’m not 100% but I’m better than I’ve been lately. Probably the steroids for the inflammation which was the main reason I even went in. Got a shot in my hip and pills for 10 days. My decrepit joints have been hurting since the gyms closed. Turns out being a lazy **** doesn’t suit me anymore.

Probably finish the Witcher 3 today or tomorrow too. I’ve been 80% done forever. I keep ducking the final big fight because I don’t think I’m leveled up enough to beat it and I rarely have time to just put hours into a game these days. But I have it now. **** it.

Heal up dude we need leaders like you to live long lives.

I’m not gonna live past about 60 anyway I suspect. I’m relaxing. Just figured there would be someone with a “I told you it was real!” take in case I have it. As if I ever said it didn’t exist. I’m just not terribly concerned about it. They gave me an app to install for updates and apparently will only call me if it’s positive. If it’s negative it just goes to the app. I’ll be fine either way.

There's always some different broad in your stories making you do things, or trying to make you do things.

If it’s the last 2 months it’s the same one. She went with me to New Orleans and Florida. Has the sick dog.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    Probably finish the Witcher 3 today or tomorrow too. I’ve been 80% done forever. I keep ducking the final big fight because I don’t think I’m leveled up enough to beat it and I rarely have time to just put hours into a game these days. But I have it now. **** it.
    i always do that with good video games. i cant bring myself to beat them because i know i'll never touch them again if i do. and i dont anyway lol...

Facts Are Misleading

I’m not gonna live past about 60 anyway I suspect. I’m relaxing. Just figured there would be someone with a “I told you it was real!” take in case I have it. As if I ever said it didn’t exist. I’m just not terribly concerned about it. They gave me an app to install for updates and apparently will only call me if it’s positive. If it’s negative it just goes to the app. I’ll be fine either way.
    Aren't you like 50 already? Ten years left you think?

Would you start eating really healthy and exercising daily if it meant you could reach 70? Or are those 60 through 70 years not worth the sacrifice of great food and relaxing for your 50s?

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

I had a sore throat back at the start of January that lasted 3 weeks with my wife also constantly coughing and my infant son also sick (unfortunately some of you will learn, sick infant=misery). I've never before had a sickness that lasted over 3 days. I'm not sure but I highly suspect that my family had it.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

I thought that as well... I built three houses and a barn , my back was in pain daily... 27 injections , nerves burned in my back , I am pain free for the first time in over 30 years ... I am 62 and ready to live to 75 or so , what is typical death average for a white American.
    (think positive Kblaze)

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    I thought that as well... I built three houses and a barn , my back was in pain daily... 27 injections , nerves burned in my back , I am pain free for the first time in over 30 years ... I am 62 and ready to live to 75 or so , what is typical death average for a white American.
    (think positive Kblaze)
    How did you beat the pain?

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Carbine View Post
    Aren't you like 50 already? Ten years left you think?

Would you start eating really healthy and exercising daily if it meant you could reach 70? Or are those 60 through 70 years not worth the sacrifice of great food and relaxing for your 50s?
    Keeping active throughout the day and using your mind and memory is the key IMO. Diet second. My grandfather is in his late 70s and probably stronger than many 20 and 30 year olds here. He's busy around the ranch every day, lifting 50lb bags of animal feed on his back no problem, wrenching on machinery and basically taking care of my aunt and grandma who live with him. He eats like crap, lots of fast food since my grandma stopped cooking. His memory, including short term, is amazing at his age, probably as good or better than mine. I just hope I get my the genes from my dad's side as I get older versus my mom's.