Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Just applied to be an NBI agent. My cousin who's a caregiver in the US is jealous.

Chatting with him. I said It's kinda boring to do an 8-5 office work. And my salaries barely increases. I have a background in law. He was kinda jealous the way he video chatted online on my facebook. My cousin served in the middle east and iraq during the war on terror. They taught them how to used some firearms and tanks. I said to him instead of wiping older people butts he should have join the army, fbi or cia. They heavily recruited guys with military background. He was actually a good soldier, but he was kicked out of his parents house by his step mother after my uncle died. He and 20four have the same attitude. They belittled those Mcdonald's employees because they are caregivers. I won't call them a nurse because they never pass the board exam. and he gained some weight back when we were teenagers we played basketball. I think he's kinda jealous i stayed fit and played basketball before I go to work.

Default Re: Just applied to be an NBI agent. My cousin who's a caregiver in the US is jealous

What??

Default Re: Just applied to be an NBI agent. My cousin who's a caregiver in the US is jealous

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    What??
    My cousin is jealous that i have a good chance of becoming a part of the Bureau. I think he hates being a caregiver. And wants a normal job. He was forced to work as a caregiver after his dad aka my uncle passed away.

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    What??

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Wheels can you please stop sending op adderall. Thank you.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Is this a new agency? Like Space Force?

High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23 View Post
    Chatting with him. I said It's kinda boring to do an 8-5 office work. And my salaries barely increases. I have a background in law. He was kinda jealous the way he video chatted online on my facebook. My cousin served in the middle east and iraq during the war on terror. They taught them how to used some firearms and tanks. I said to him instead of wiping older people butts he should have join the army, fbi or cia. They heavily recruited guys with military background. He was actually a good soldier, but he was kicked out of his parents house by his step mother after my uncle died. He and 20four have the same attitude. They belittled those Mcdonald's employees because they are caregivers. I won't call them a nurse because they never pass the board exam. and he gained some weight back when we were teenagers we played basketball. I think he's kinda jealous i stayed fit and played basketball before I go to work.
    What Bureau can you become part of if you can't write 70 IQ train of thought coherently?

Are you the National Boypu.ssy Inspector??

Quote Originally Posted by Sulico View Post
    What Bureau can you become part of if you can't write 70 IQ train of thought coherently?
    You have an iq below sea level.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23 View Post
    You have an iq below sea level.

He did apologized to me on facebook. He said he was drunk last night.

Is NBI the FBI of the Philly-peens?

Quote Originally Posted by coin24 View Post
    Are you the National Boypu.ssy Inspector??
    Lol, cringe.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    Is NBI the FBI of the Philly-peens?
    Yes, back then they only hired CPA, Lawyers, and Criminology graduates. Just read they are now hiring anyone who graduated a Four year course, and passed the civil service examinations.

You know they're probably going to find you posting here and realize you're stupid right?