Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Did y'all see Terry Crews on CNN? Did y'all see the moves he pulled?

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY View Post
    Yet he knows more about nutrition, supplements, bodybuilding, life, and raising a family (and much more) than you do.

Default Re: Did y'all see Terry Crews on CNN? Did y'all see the moves he pulled?

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    I hate CNN and I’m not a lib. You have an IQ if 65, tops.
    No doubt you are not a lib. You skipped right past liberal and went straight to pure batshit crazy communist Marxism.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    No doubt you are not a lib. You skipped right past liberal and went straight to pure communist Marxism.
    Being a communist is much more respectable than being a lib.

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY View Post
    Yet he knows more about nutrition, supplements, bodybuilding, life, and raising a family (and much more) than you do.
    Lol go jack off to the Quran

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Don lemon is a joke, i wouldn't worry about anything he says or does.

Whoa Jefferson and myself have our differences, but c'mon... no need to go there man.

You're suppose to be more tolerant than the right remember?

Quote Originally Posted by rawimpact View Post
    Whoa Jefferson and myself have our differences, but c'mon... no need to go there man.

You're suppose to be more tolerant than the right remember?
    I thought you conservatives were in favor of free speech, especially in a comedic sense. Back when I was as lib I would have never said that? But now? Shit is funny and I’m not gonna pretend I don’t find it funny.

I thought you conservatives were in favor of free speech, especially in a comedic sense. Back when I was as lib I would have never said that? But now? Shit is funny and I’m not gonna pretend I don’t find it funny.
    Amen, brother. Speak your mind.

Hate speech is Free Speech

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Amen, brother. Speak your mind.

Hate speech is Free Speech
    Exactly.

And now we know you are a terrible hateful human being.

Terry Crews is 100% right

Quote Originally Posted by BurningHammer View Post
    Exactly.

And now we know you are a terrible hateful human being.
    No way. I'm one of the good guys.

Don Lemon is whiny and annoying.

Oh I love free speech and would never want anything to prohibit any part of it.

But I don't act like a hothead over words... in this case typed out words to make matters worse either.

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    CNN is crap just like all of the other news channels. Their agenda is so obvious and it's insulting quite frankly. I don't watch those sorts of channels that are sensationalism based. It's a waste of time. They don't even discuss facts objectively but glaze right over them.. It's sad what has happened to journalism/media in last couple decades..
    Finally something we agree on.

All of the news media, particularly television news media, are sensationalist, narrative driven crap.

Fox, CBS, ABC, NBC, CNN... all trash.

The problem is that opinions are often presented as facts... and quite frankly? Us. Ourselves. Society itself. Sensationalism sells. The average person is much more likely to stay engaged in a story and thus providing extra profit to news stations if the story is... dramatic, salacious, inflammatory, etc.

Also, journalists can present opinions as if they're facts, and sensationalism aside, they can choose which facts to report on which can drive certain narratives. Micro instances that are true that are reported on with as much frequency as possible in order to try to drive macro narratives that are actually false in real life.
    Last edited by Shogon; 07-08-2020 at 04:58 PM.