Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: No Black athlete has spoken out about NFL's DeSean Jackson hateful quotes about J

Default Re: No Black athlete has spoken out about NFL's DeSean Jackson hateful quotes about J

The original Jew was not white also look at how black jews are treated in Israel. The blacks in Israel get treated worse than the arabs

The 13th Tribe... google it.

Quote Originally Posted by MMM View Post
    The original Jew was not white also look at how black jews are treated in Israel. The blacks in Israel get treated worse than the arabs
    nobody in the bible is white haha

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Jewish Lives Matter.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorP View Post
    nobody in the bible is white haha
    Esau was white. Jacob's brother. Google it.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas View Post
    i meant it as a figure of speech but yeah white people are like in the 5th percentile

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas View Post
    The tribe of edom. But my point isn't really biblical more so how black Cushiets are treated in Israel

The tribe of edom. But my point isn't really biblical more so how black Cushiets are treated in Israel

You prepared to give a portion of your salary to jews in reparation for what was tweeted?

Pretty much what BLM is requesting of all non-blacks do for them, apparently affirmative action is not enough.

Lets remember it's affirmative action that was created to help blacks, this took a toll significantly more on asians versus whites when it comes to stepping stones to success like academia and job retention/positions.

The average GPA for medical school admission is 3.8 for asians while it's at 3.5 for blacks. I wont even get into job outlook outside of this field.
    Last edited by rawimpact; 07-08-2020 at 10:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rawimpact View Post
    You prepared to give a portion of your salary to jews in reparation for what was tweeted?

Pretty much what BLM is requesting of all non-blacks do for them, apparently affirmative action is not enough.

Lets remember it's affirmative action that was created to help blacks, this took a toll significantly more on asians versus whites when it comes to stepping stones to success like academia and job retention/positions.

The average GPA for medical school admission is 3.8 for asians while it's at 3.5 for blacks. I wont even get into job outlook outside of this field.
    Reparations are not my priority. I've always said that police black neighbourhoods like white ones. Fund the inner-city schools, so the working class has better access to higher education. Do those things on the ground level, then there is no need for affirmative action.

Race is an issue in most countries, but it is prominent in the states because of the gaps in quality education.

Just to be clear, I don't support redistribution of land or taxing the rich but why continue to pour billions and trillions into policing/military and not enough into soft and hard infrastructure and health care

Reparations are not my priority. I've always said that police black neighbourhoods like white ones. Fund the inner-city schools, so the working class has better access to higher education. Do those things on the ground level, then there is no need for affirmative action.

Race is an issue in most countries, but it is prominent in the states because of the gaps in quality education.

Just to be clear, I don't support redistribution of land or taxing the rich but why continue to pour billions and trillions into policing/military and not enough into soft and hard infrastructure and health care
    Question for you. How do you explain the successes of other minorities in this country such as Asians and Latinos?

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Question for you. How do you explain the successes of other minorities in this country such as Asians and Latinos?
    Generally, they are immigrating from better economic situations. Also true for recent African immigrants too but I feel like some latinos are facing the same issues as the black community.

For African Americans, I don't think enough of their grievances have been addressed in terms of mass incarcerations and bad inner-city schools. Many of their youth go straight from school to the prison system. Or do people really feel that black people inferior to other races?

Generally, they are immigrating from better economic situations. Also true for recent African immigrants too but I feel like some latinos are facing the same issues as the black community.

For African Americans, I don't think enough of their grievances have been addressed in terms of mass incarcerations and bad inner-city schools. Many of their youth go straight from school to the prison system. Or do people really feel that black people inferior to other races?
    So two things. And I know you'll disagree with me probably.

I don't believe these immigrants are coming over with a better economic situation. They are immigrating to this country from poverty-stricken countries with their twelve children in hand. Look at the Irish for example. At one point in this country, they comprised of nearly half of all the immigrants coming into this country. You want to talk about poor and poverty-stricken? The Irish were it. Fast forward to today and look at Latinos immigrating from Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador, etc. Not a peep from these people. Not a peep from the Irish.

Secondly, you cannot have a grievance against society or police or government when you have a broken family structure at home. The mass incarcerations isn't a result of singling Blacks out, it's a result of Blacks putting themselves in these positions. If there are more poor Latinos and more Latinos in general in this country as opposed to Blacks, then how come the prison populations aren't dominated by Latinos? Since Whites still make up a majority in this country, you can conclude that there are more poor Whites than Blacks and Latinos combined. Why aren't they dominating the prisons?

I'll answer this for you. It's the culture man. At least in the Latino community it comes down to the culture. The family culture in Latin families is the strongest of any other race here in America and probably all over the world. When you have two parents at home and when you are taught to work hard, stay in school, and to mind your own business, you find yourself away from the streets and incapable of having idle hands.

Edelman, others stepping up with comments in todays ESPN.

Jews: ya'll are cool too. Whoever identifies, thanks for incredible cultural contributions to the USA and world culture. Let's form like Voltron with other humans and kick ass in the aftermath of the plague.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    So two things. And I know you'll disagree with me probably.

I don't believe these immigrants are coming over with a better economic situation. They are immigrating to this country from poverty-stricken countries with their twelve children in hand. Look at the Irish for example. At one point in this country, they comprised of nearly half of all the immigrants coming into this country. You want to talk about poor and poverty-stricken? The Irish were it. Fast forward to today and look at Latinos immigrating from Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador, etc. Not a peep from these people. Not a peep from the Irish.

Secondly, you cannot have a grievance against society or police or government when you have a broken family structure at home. The mass incarcerations isn't a result of singling Blacks out, it's a result of Blacks putting themselves in these positions. If there are more poor Latinos and more Latinos in general in this country as opposed to Blacks, then how come the prison populations aren't dominated by Latinos? Since Whites still make up a majority in this country, you can conclude that there are more poor Whites than Blacks and Latinos combined. Why aren't they dominating the prisons?

I'll answer this for you. It's the culture man. At least in the Latino community it comes down to the culture. The family culture in Latin families is the strongest of any other race here in America and probably all over the world. When you have two parents at home and when you are taught to work hard, stay in school, and to mind your own business, you find yourself away from the streets and incapable of having idle hands.
    Pakistanis are the most financially successful minority group in America (source: Candace Owens lol). We need all minorities to emulate the Pakistani culture. Marrying cousins, sharia law, the whole lot. Proven results.