Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Proof that Don Lemon is a bad actor.

Quote Originally Posted by Shogon View Post
    A 'bad actor' does not refer to a literal 'actor' for the record... it's not a term that's used to rate someone's ability or lack thereof to act... it's a term that's used to describe someone that is purposefully causing trouble, being deceitful, etc.

And I am smart enough to see what it is. The infuriating part is how many stupid people eat this shit up with a spoon, which I can also do nothing about and I can see that for what that is also. Stupid people easily influenced. Unfortunately, stupid people vastly outnumber smart people. It's a ceaseless bombardment of stupidity.

My IQ is extremely high, but my emotional intelligence is lacking. I probably need to just undertake years of therapy for letting go of control. Pragmatically speaking, I understand control is an illusion. Emotionally I have still yet to accept.

Hell, we have multiple bad actor accounts all across this message board and the shit gets lapped up as fast and quickly as Don Lemon's rhetoric gets lapped up.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Lemon is literally a fruit. Don Lemon is literally a gay homosexual. Probably with Vanderbilt Cooper.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleverness View Post

LMAO.... wonder if Don will respond

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas View Post
    LMAO.... wonder if Don will respond

I assume he will reply "ow. ow. ow. ow."

Don, Anderson, Kathy... 3 gay hosts. And the tattoo guy that was prepared for covid years ago also seems to be one too.

Don Lemon thinks an ear piercing is painful... and he's even drunk. I had my ears, eyebrow, lower lip and tongue pierced when I was 15. They are since removed but man is Don Lemon a p*ssy. Funny that he says he has armadillo skin and tells Terry Crews to get thicker skin. Don Lemon is another flamboyant lefty gay that thinks they are tough when they are in fact giant wussies that would crumple from a single jab.

Quote Originally Posted by msbutthurt View Post
    [video=youtube;Dl2ScVQ4sGo] I had my ears, eyebrow, lower lip and tongue pierced when I was 15. They are since removed but man is Don Lemon a p*ssy.
    Yikes dude. Damn.

Anyway Anderson Cooper is gay?!

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    Yikes dude. Damn.

Anyway Anderson Cooper is gay?!

Sarcasm?

If you're legit asking...

Anderson Cooper: 'I'm gay, always have been, always will be'
    https://www.today.com/news/anderson-...will-be-858165

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

For the people that didn't watch, point number 3 really hits home. Dont litter. I live in an apartment complex that is largely african american / spanish and has section 8 units. I see black people non stop littering dutch masters, games, fireworks, popeyes containers, Burger King and McDonald wrappers EVERY where. The township actually employs a crew every wednesday to pick it all up, but i still see left over mess even after that.

Ive been a fan of the "toughest road" documentaries on youtube and several top ranked episodes revolve around the congo and ghana. These people's cities and villages are straight FILTH. They make me look clean. Higher societies tend to put more of a social burden on picking up after yourself in the common area.

Why do y'all get triggered by Lemon? The guy is an idiot and even a lot of people on the left do not like him

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99 View Post
    Why do y'all get triggered by Lemon? The guy is an idiot and even a lot of people on the left do not like him
    It's not even trolling at this point he's just a clown. Unfortunately people are so stupid they believe it's legit. Same goes for Jim Acosta

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

He’s so fake and he’s such a homo drama queen.

I love how Tucker and others have no respect for this guy when they call him Don Leh-mon.