Not airballing my layups anymore

Default Wojnarowski's FU to Senator who accuses him of hypocrisy on China

Is there a thread on this? I cant find it, and the search function doesn't work for me, but it seems beyond belief that this wouldn't have already been posted in an NBA forum.

MO Senator Josh Hawley sends an email to Woj calling out the NBA's hypocrisy on China, and Woj replies with FU. Apologizes later, and ESPN suspended him, but it looks bad. The issue is not bad language, it's bad politics. I'm generally leftist, but the left should not be supporting Woj on this. I lost a lot of respect for Pop, Kerr, LeBron, etc. when they suddenly had nothing critical to say, or nothing to say at all, about China's policies in Hong Kong. It's so blatantly obvious it's all about money, that these social justice warriors who are so openly critical of the U.S. are chickenshit to say anything against China.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2020/07/...r-josh-hawley/

Default Re: Wojnarowski's FU to Senator who accuses him of hypocrisy on China

Senators have apologized to woj, China please the misunderstanding Was resolved

Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote Originally Posted by bluechox2 View Post
    Senators have apologized to woj, China please the misunderstanding Was resolved
    The misunderstanding was resolved? Meaning people in HK are now free to criticize Beijing? Really?

GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar

Agreed 100% with OP

And it was posted in the main forum: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...1#post14045115

Quote Originally Posted by 4pointshot View Post
    The misunderstanding was resolved? Meaning people in HK are now free to criticize Beijing? Really?
    Sarcasm must run wild in ur home

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

ESPN already suspended WOJ and rightfully so. And what does Qing James do?? Tweets out #FreeWoj.

LeBron is the biggest fraud to ever fool the masses into thinking that he actually cares about the injustices of the world.