Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: Ilhan Omar Ripping Off the American People!

Quote Originally Posted by Hittin_Shots View Post
    You're challenging him to find things that go against his argument? Might be one of the stupidest things I've heard.
    i'm trying to get him to realize that he's no better than the people he criticizes. he does the exact same shit, only on the other side of the equation.

according to him, trump is without fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Hittin_Shots View Post
    You're challenging him to find things that go against his argument? Might be one of the stupidest things I've heard.
    TDS is a real thing, the guy doesn't even make sense now

You've got idiots like him and blade running around crying that the president told them to drink bleach, how do you argue with someone that stupid?

Meanwhile you've got someone in front of you claiming sharia law and being so devout, then ripping off the system and making a mockery of your country and that's fine in his eyes, cause trumps a racist or something

Quote Originally Posted by coin24 View Post
    TDS is a real thing, the guy doesn't even make sense now

You've got idiots like him and blade running around crying that the president told them to drink bleach, how do you argue with someone that stupid?

Meanwhile you've got someone in front of you claiming sharia law and being so devout, then ripping off the system and making a mockery of your country and that's fine in his eyes, cause trumps a racist or something
    you have tds, coin24. you're just on the other side of the aisle.

Absolutely pathetic... she needs follow the example set by Joe Biden and other dems and use foreign taxpayers to enrich her family members

Dunking on everybody in the park

It's obvious who has read the Quran and Hadith... the people responding to me clearly have not.

Not only have they not read the Quran, I'm pretty sure they don't even know what the Hadith is.

Quote Originally Posted by msbutthurt View Post
    It's obvious who has read the Quran and Hadith... the people responding to me clearly have not.

Not only have they not read the Quran, I'm pretty sure they don't even know what the Hadith is.
    The people on this forum are barely capable of reading harry potter... you think they're gonna try to read some faggoty ancient religion book about why some ancient pedophile thinks that women need to walk around wearing lampshades on their head and get female circumcisions?

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    The people on this forum are barely capable of reading harry potter... you think they're gonna try to read some faggoty ancient religion book about why women need to walk around wearing lampshades on their head and get female circumcisions?

Good point.

I can't say I blame them for not wanting to read a garbage book about a murderous, psychopath, illiterate, that marries a six year old, and prefers raping a niner year old over have sex with his other 10 adult wives. Must have had small pecker syndrome.

She got caught doing what, exactly? Doing business with her husband? She's paying his firm for an important service (digital advertising). You'd have to prove in a court of law that she was not paying a market value price for this to mean anything. She even said she consulted an FEC lawyer in March who said it was fine.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ThatCoolKid View Post
    She got caught doing what, exactly? Doing business with her husband? She's paying his firm for an important service (digital advertising). You'd have to prove in a court of law that she was not paying a market value price for this to mean anything. She even said she consulted an FEC lawyer in March who said it was fine.
    Yeah. Not a conflict of interest or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    Yeah. Not a conflict of interest or anything.

What so funny? The people defending Ilhan Omar right now are the same people who consistently defend Trump every week when the libs melt down about how Trump is supposedly abusing his position to enrich Ivanka or Don JR.

What so funny? The people defending Ilhan Omar right now are the same people who consistently defend Trump every week when the libs melt down about how Trump is supposedly abusing his position to enrich Ivanka or Don JR.

How can the hate for one man push someone to completely abandon their own intellectual honesty like this? It’s so pathetic. It really is.

How can the hate for one man push someone to completely abandon their own intellectual honesty like this? It’s so pathetic. It really is.
    It's hilarious, I knew these certain people would melt when I posted it. First reaction right on cue... b b but trump!!!

lol at using the word intellectual while trying to understand the logic of libtards

If you want to know why they act this way, I can explain it to you in one sentence (using terms that even the libs understand) - Orange man bad

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by coin24 View Post
    It's hilarious, I knew these certain people would melt when I posted it. First reaction right on cue... b b but trump!!!
    lol at using the word intellectual while trying to understand the logic of libtards

If you want to know why they act this way, I can explain it to you in one sentence (using terms that even the libs understand) - Orange man bad