Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: Is Daniel Holtzclaw innocent?

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    Probably because he is half japanese.

I gotta admit, its kind of funny to see a racist comment on this picture that targets the half japanese man instead of the 15 black crackhead prostitutes... maybe this BLM stuff is catching on after all
    Equality.

Quote Originally Posted by msbutthurt View Post
    You think that's sub 95 IQ? That's far too generous. She is sub 80 IQ... The male detective might barely be 80.
    You seem to know a lot about the case. Have you been following it before this thread.

And yeah, I was a little generous with the IQ because I didn't want it to sound like I'm just calling her dumb just because I think she's wrong, thus making my point less valid. But I would say she's around the 90 IQ area. I'll say 91. Which believe me, it's not that good. The person might seem normal during random interactions, but interact with them more and they're oozing something. Since they lack a lot of logic, and ability to associate dozens facts together, they're susceptible to say, hardcore fall "The world is going to end on May 21," and completely prepare for it. Stuff like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    I'm guessing this guy mouth raped at least 2 women. Probably the initial woman who complained and the woman who filed a complaint months before that against an unidentified officer where his GPS route matched up at the time the woman said she was assaulted. The rest is probably all a money grab, who knows
    I had to Google since I can't remember word for word all the details from the video, such as no fingerprints, no semen, pre ejaculate, etc. It's from another post, but are things that mentioned in the video.

Ligons said she was made to put her hands on Daniel's patrol car (like you see in a felony stop). Daniel said that never happened. The car was forensically examined only hours later and no evidence was found to support Ligons' claim. (Jstern: This is one of the points I wanted to make. Fingerprints for the woman were not found on the car. The female detective said that it's because Daniel's car is messy, and ruins the fingerprints. But if that was true, a messy car in the inside is not going to affect fingerprints on the outside of the car.)

Ligons claimed Daniel placed his hands on the top of his patrol car to block the view of passing motorists. Daniel again refuted that claim. Once again, the car was examined and no evidence was found to back up Ligons' claim.

Ligons claimed she was headed home when she was pulled over. However, as shown in the surveillance video, Ligons doubles back after the traffic stop - this would indicate she was not actually heading home when she was pulled over.

Ligons was very specific about the sexual assault stopping when a certain vehicle passed by and that Daniel made her stop performing oral sex and told her to go. In reality, it's a much longer period of time after that vehicle passes before Ligons returns to her vehicle.
    As far as the GPS

Given 62 years for this. A a woman who described him as a short black male.
    Last edited by jstern; 07-12-2020 at 12:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    You seem to know a lot about the case. Have you been following it before this thread.

And yeah, I was a little generous with the IQ because I didn't want it to sound like I'm just calling her dumb just because I think she's wrong, thus making my point less valid. But I would say she's around the 90 IQ area. I'll say 91. Which believe me, it's not that good. The person might seem normal during random interactions, but interact with them more and they're oozing something. Since they lack a lot of logic, and ability to associate dozens facts together, they're susceptible to say, hardcore fall "The world is going to end on May 21," and completely prepare for it. Stuff like that.

I had to Google since I can't remember word for word all the details from the video, such as no fingerprints, no semen, pre ejaculate, etc. It's from another post, but are things that mentioned in the video.

As far as the GPS

Given 62 years for this. A a woman who described him as a short black male.
    Wow so not only did he rape her. He did it in blackface? Disgusting.