Page 1 of 20 123411 ... LastLast
    Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Jeff Bezos is up to 190 billion.

His ex is at 65 billion. She’s gonna pass Warren Buffet in a few months at this rate and he will cross 200.

He’s within 30 years of being able to create an actual mcduck money pit of gold:

My question is this. Given such absurd resources what is your passion project?

Your limitless resources “The world needs this” project? Just giving it away to charity like the Red Cross or whatever it would vanish into the bottomless pit and be barely noticed long term. 200 billion is a lot. But how much is it if you’re trying to do something impossible like eliminate hunger? It wouldn’t cover the infrastructure needed to do that.

So....what could you do to make a tangible difference you want to see if you actually liquidate most of that and get to work?

Where do you even start?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: Jeff Bezos is up to 190 billion.

Honestly? Depopulation.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Also noteworthy Elon Musk surpassed Warren Buffett and Tesla stock has been absolutely exploding recently.

College superstar

I would just stop making money off amazon. Pay the workers a lot more and reduce the price of everything. Running it on a loss I could eat.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

@ 1:14

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Ending world hunger I've seen estimated at $11 billion per year...Bezos could actually do that... he has that LIQUID even.

But feeding people isn't the cure...

If you teach a man to fish vs give a man a fish

College superstar

You know how much food is wasted? I never believed we could feed everyone until I worked in the organic farming and produce industry. 2/3 of the produce you see on supermarket shelves gets thrown away.

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~ View Post
    Ending world hunger I've seen estimated at $11 billion per year...Bezos could actually do that... he has that LIQUID even.

But feeding people isn't the cure...

If you teach a man to fish vs give a man a fish
    just looked it up...not that its a surprise. most of the starving countries in the world are in africa. They also still have like 10 kids a piece out there. Thats the problem. instead of building society theyre just ****ing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    My question is this. Given such absurd resources what is your passion project?
    If I was Jeff Bezos - first I would unleash a fake pandemic created by the scientists at the lab I am funding in wuhan, then I would pay the media to crank up the fear surrounding the virus until people were begging to be locked in their homes, then I would tell the politicians I own to shut down all small businesses because of the virus (but let my website stay open obviously), then I would tell my media cronies to crank the fear up to 11 whenever any state dares to not shut down all businesses that compete with Amazon, then I would develop a drug that sterilizes folks and distribute it to the world under the guise of being a vaccine for the virus my lab created, then I would have my allies in the govt and media do the virus fearmonger routine during cold/flu season every single year until all brick and mortar business has ceased to exist, then I would retire to Epsteins pedophile island and spend the rest of my life worshipping owls and wearing creepy masks.
    Last edited by Nanners; 07-11-2020 at 11:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Norcaliblunt View Post
    I would just stop making money off amazon. Pay the workers a lot more and reduce the price of everything. Running it on a loss I could eat.
    Someone skipped Business Class 101

Jeff Bezos isn't dick.

my current occupation is to literally order shit off amazon. im a buyer at a company and amazon is my vendor. i sit at home buying all types of tools and technology for other employees at the company to use. it's crazy how big they are.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Dude started off flipping burgers at McDonald's. The true American Dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    If I was Jeff Bezos - first I would unleash a fake pandemic created by the scientists at the lab I am funding in wuhan, then I would pay the media to crank up the fear surrounding the virus until people were begging to be locked in their homes, then I would tell the politicians I own to shut down all small businesses because of the virus (but let my website stay open obviously), then I would tell my media cronies to crank the fear up to 11 whenever any state dares to not shut down all businesses that compete with Amazon, then I would develop a drug that sterilizes folks and distribute it to the world under the guise of being a vaccine for the virus my lab created, then I would have my allies in the govt and media do the virus fearmonger routine during cold/flu season every single year until all brick and mortar business has ceased to exist, then I would retire to Epsteins pedophile island and spend the rest of my life worshipping owls and wearing creepy masks.
    😯😯😯

Quote Originally Posted by Shooter View Post
    ������
    is that not what tech billionaires are supposed to do?