Default Re: Little Donny seen wearing a mask

"Maybe this will win some votes"

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    "Maybe this will win some votes"

This is going to hurt you to your core, but he already has the votes.

He is trolling and just giving the other side what they want to see.

The left has stolen less than 1% of Trump voters from the last election, while Trump has stolen a ton of the left because they don't want to be associated with insane racist progressives that don't even know what gender they are.

Nobody wants to be on a team that will turn on you in the blink of an eye because you disagree on just one thing politically. "If you side with Trump on anything, you're a bigot, racist, sexist and should be shunned!". The right will take anybody that is willing to exchange ideas and doesn't play the victim to manipulate others into giving into them because they feel sorry for them. The left.... for people that hate religion.... they sure do like to banish each other just like Amish. They cut off family, friends.... because there family and friends supported Trump and have more conservative views. Are you sure progressives aren't Amish? Oh wait, Amish are actually nice hardworking people. I should have asked if you're Saudi (snake)oil salesman member when referring to progressives.
    Last edited by msbutthurt; 07-12-2020 at 04:55 AM.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Me so butthurt

Quote Originally Posted by msbutthurt View Post
    This is going to hurt you to your core, but he already has the votes.

He is trolling and just giving the other side what they want to see.

The left has stolen less than 1% of Trump voters from the last election, while Trump has stolen a ton of the left because they don't want to be associated with insane racist progressives that don't even know what gender they are.

Nobody wants to be on a team that will turn on you in the blink of an eye because you disagree on just one thing politically. "If you side with Trump on anything, you're a bigot, racist, sexist and should be shunned!". The right will take anybody that is willing to exchange ideas and doesn't play the victim to manipulate others into giving into them because they feel sorry for them. The left.... for people that hate religion.... they sure do like to banish each other just like Amish. They cut off family, friends.... because there family and friends supported Trump and have more conservative views. Are you sure progressives aren't Amish? Oh wait, Amish are actually nice hardworking people. I should have asked if you're Saudi (snake)oil salesman member when referring to progressives.
    Hi FoolNationRise

Dunking on everybody in the park

You guys are dense. I enjoy talking crap and laughing, I'm not angry in the slightest. Thinking I'm angry would be like watching a Ben Shapiro or Steven Crowder video and thinking they are angry. I'm just speaking facts and I enjoy debating. You don't know me or why I might enjoy doing that. Think of it like Trump debating Hillary. He was smug and mocking her, having a good time. Every time she took the stage, she was bitter, angry and legit hated Trump for exposing her. You progressive bum lickers are talking about trying to impeach Trump again, hilarious. Obama was caught spying on Trump's entire campaign. If Trump did everything the propaganda progressives have brainwashed each other into believing, I think he would have been stopped before the election and being voted in as president. But hey... the left has no morals or concept of anything reality based, so I'm not surprised. You actually believe a brain dead muppet that can't speak words and while on camera gropes/smells/whispers to every little girl he's around is going to win... that says more about you than it ever could any open minded Trump supporter.

You progressives need a dose of the Hodge twins

Is this really FultzNationRise? He reminds me of him.

boy, msbutthurt really living up to his name here. ish tries to have a bit of harmless fun with trump and his mask wearing and he himself feels attacked. this can't even be labeled a case of 'orange man bad' it's such innocent fun.

and is msbutthurt a transexual? i mean, it's obviously a dude behind the screen using a females username. fits the bill imo.

sorry msbutthurt, but alts gets no love from me. anyone that can't post under just one account is a bitch in my book.
    Last edited by diamenz; 07-12-2020 at 06:36 AM.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Lol who said anything about you being angry?

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    boy, msbutthurt really living up to his name here. ish tries to have a bit of harmless fun with trump and his mask wearing and he himself feels attacked. this can't even be labeled a case of 'orange man bad' it's such innocent fun.

and is msbutthurt a transexual? i mean, it's obviously a dude behind the screen using a females username. fits the bill imo.

sorry msbutthurt, but alts gets no love from me. anyone that can't post under just one account is a bitch in my book.
    All of this is true. Dude's def a bitch because he can't post behind his main account. I honestly think it might be an admin..

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

I still think he's pro-coronavirus but admit I am engaging in m own personal conspiracy theory.

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Hi FoolNationRise
    Lol....msbutthurt is BallsOut/dreamshake.

Better safe than sorry for real

Quote Originally Posted by ItsMillerTime View Post
    All of this is true. Dude's def a bitch because he can't post behind his main account. I honestly think it might be an admin..
    i'd like to think the admins are a little more grown up than that.