Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: White ANTIFA dweeb opens a Black man's car door and instantly regrets it

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    All this division is definitely done to cause as much chaos as possible, so that a new government can form and take over. One that will promise to end the division by false promises and brute force.

Watch. Gun violence is happening at an alarming rate right now due to the civil unrest and due to the current leaders demonizing and demoralizing the police force.

Perfect time to usher in a new government and say they're going to end this violence once and for all by taking all our guns away. Every day law-abiding citizens will be put in extremely uncomfortable positions where they will feel that they have no other choice but to give up their rights.

Just watch. The gun grab is coming.
    It’s possible they take our guns, but I wouldn’t underestimate how much power the NRA lobbyists have on Washington. There’s not going to be a new system anytime soon unless progressives start getting elected. The Democratic and Republican establishments are pretty united in their hatred of the working class.

Default Re: White ANTIFA dweeb opens a Black man's car door and instantly regrets it

Quote Originally Posted by Shogon View Post
    A capitalist society with conservative women that believe in traditional Christian/western values and good food where you won't get thrown in jail for having a dissenting opinion. That aren't pushing for massive immigration. Where is that place exactly? Oh, that also wouldn't be a massive culture shock. Can't forget that one.

Even throwing the culture shock aspect out the window, where exactly is this place?
    Lol religion.

A capitalist society with conservative women that believe in traditional Christian/western values and good food where you won't get thrown in jail for having a dissenting opinion. That aren't pushing for massive immigration. Where is that place exactly? Oh, that also wouldn't be a massive culture shock. Can't forget that one.

Even throwing the culture shock aspect out the window, where exactly is this place?
    I didn't realize you're so specific in what you want out of a country lmao. I just want to live freely. I couldn't care less about culture shock, I've been abroad several times, I enjoy it.

I've known of many people who moved to SE Asia and are very happy, it's quite cheap and easygoing.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Lol religion.
    It's not about being a Christian. It's about having that value system. Yes, they do go hand in hand. Sorry you don't understand.

Here...

If you don't get it now, I don't know what else to tell you.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

I'm surprised they didn't jump the guy. These cowards love to attack when they have numbers. Like all those white protestors assaulting that lone black cop and calling him the N word.

Here's another way to deal with them when they have numbers on you

It's not about being a Christian. It's about having that value system. Yes, they do go hand in hand. Sorry you don't understand.

Here...

If you don't get it now, I don't know what else to tell you.
    You don’t need to be religious to be moral.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

You don’t need to be religious to be moral.
    You know what's crazy? The most immoral people on Earth are irreligious.

You know what's crazy? The most immoral people on Earth are irreligious.
    Not really. Name the evilest people you can think of and I bet a lot of them were religious.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Not really. Name the evilest people you can think of and I bet a lot of them were religious.
    Oh boy.

Hitler, Mao....not religious at all.

Muhammad?

I kid J$,

Oh boy.

Hitler, Mao....not religious at all.
    Hitler was Christian and hated atheists, hate to break it to you. He had some unconventional beliefs about Christianity, to be sure, but he wasn't an atheist or an agnostic. Mao was awesome, your'e just jealous of how alpha he was.

Hitler was Christian and hated atheists, hate to break it to you. He had some unconventional beliefs about Christianity, to be sure, but he wasn't an atheist or an agnostic. Mao was awesome, your'e just jealous of how alpha he was.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religi...f_Adolf_Hitler

Literally a whole section on him criticizing atheism, implying he believed in some higher power. Regardless, he used Christianity as a defense for his actions. Am I supposed to care if Hitler wasn't a "real Christian" when he committed atrocities under the name of Christianity?

Alpha? Hiding in a bunker is alpha? Killing yourself is alpha? Please stop talking

Literally a whole section on him criticizing atheism, implying he believed in some higher power. Regardless, he used Christianity as a defense for his actions. Am I supposed to care if Hitler wasn't a "real Christian" when he committed atrocities under the name of Christianity?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religi...f_Adolf_Hitler