Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Trump looking like a bad mofo

Not gonna lie, he looks like a bad ass with a mask on, like some sort of POTUS bandido...

Which begs the question, why the hell did he and the Right make wearing a mask a political thing when we know it can reduce the spread? Does it stop the spread 100%? No but studies show it helps in limiting the infection rates and almost half a year into this outbreak while the EU has it mostly under control, the US is the laughingstock of the world and lesser nations are pitying us as infection rate records are being set every day

Trump doesn't look weak wearing a mask, in fact no one does but I'll tell you something...when you walk into a crowded area as the one guy not wearing a mask, you don't look like a tough independent guy, you look like a selfish moron.
    Last edited by TheMan; 07-13-2020 at 05:33 PM.

Default Re: Trump looking like a bad mofo

Trump wearing a mask and getting praised by TheMan has to be Starface's worst nightmare. It's a good thing he's banned, OP, I shudder to imagine the length of the diatribe he would compose against you for this.

Don looks bad ass with or without a mask

His mere presence screams alpha

Damn, he looks badass af

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Trump wearing a mask and getting praised by TheMan has to be Starface's worst nightmare. It's a good thing he's banned, OP, I shudder to imagine the length of the diatribe he would compose against you for this.
    Meh, I couldn't care less what that douche thinks of me but I've praised Trump here before. If he does something I agree with, I'll give him props.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    Damn, he looks badass af

He does, which is why I can't figure out why he was so reluctant to wear one in the first place.

Might've saved a lot of lives if he got his idiot base to go along with it from the jump...

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post

He does, which is why I can't figure out why he was so reluctant to wear one in the first place.

Might've saved a lot of lives if he got his idiot base to go along with it from the jump...
    Deaths have been trending down since lockdown and even more so since April. But let’s ignore facts

Quote Originally Posted by Vino24 View Post
    Deaths have been trending down since lockdown and even more so since April. But let’s ignore facts
    Deaths aren't the end all be all of this virus. Studies have found that this disease has the potential for various long lasting negative health effects...word isn't final on how bad covid19 is long term.
    Last edited by TheMan; 07-13-2020 at 07:02 PM.

Deaths aren't the end all be all of this virus. Studies have found that this disease has the potential for various long lasting negative health effects...word isn't final on how bad covid19 is long term.
    Those are people predisposed to heart conditions and blockage. Remember heart disease is the #1 issue. Covid 19 is literally a drop in the ocean comparatively speaking

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

That isn’t Trump’s fault. Blame Mother Nature and the evolution of deadly diseases if you want to blame something or someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    That isn’t Trump’s fault. Blame Mother Nature and the evolution of deadly diseases if you want to blame something or someone.
    True but we can blame the federal government for not taking a lead role to get this shit under control...other countries did it, why can't the US?

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

I just don’t see what else Trump could have done to make you guys happy. They accused Trump of racism when he talked about banning travel from China before he actually did it. So the man can’t win with you people.

Also, it wasn’t Trump who forced a ton of elderly patients into nursing homes resulting in the deaths of hundreds and thousands. That was Cuomo. You guys are blaming Trump for the incompetence of others.

I just don’t see what else Trump could have done to make you guys happy. They accused Trump of racism when he talked about banning travel from China before he actually did it. So the man can’t win with you people.

Also, it wasn’t Trump who forced a ton of elderly patients into nursing homes resulting in the deaths of hundreds and thousands. That was Cuomo. You guys are blaming Trump for the incompetence of others.
    Cuomo serves the same corporate masters almost every other politician does.

Caught him mid strut too

well, how about this... what could trump have done better and what mistakes did he make?