Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Has life at times started to feel more meaningless to some of you?

High School Starter

First world problems.

Making 25 times more for the same shit than the rest of the world.

Food is practically free compared to the money people make, so is housing, electronics, internet etc.

People not surviving, they don't have real problems, they bored, so they create artificial problems.

Allergy to gluten, whatever the f*** that is, Veganism, 3rd wave feminism, struggle against fascism, racism and other imaginary animals.
    They choose a president that can't really do shit and pretend like his term will be different than the other guy's.
    Pretend like what's on the news can really affect their fat rich lives.
    "OMG, I made ziilion and twenty bucks 3 years ago, and now i make zillion flat! Economy is soooooo bad!"
    Pretend like absolutely all people who's poor and inpoverished aren't lazy absolute pieces of human garbage that can't go to nearest macdonalds and work for 5 hours and make what some dude in zimbabwe makes in a month.

Wanna get some meaning in your life? How about u take 2 grand, that you can make in a week and send it to the family of your choozing in Uzbekistan and put a bread on their tables for 6 months.

"I don't have friends and news lying to me!!!" What an absolute fat disgusting pathetic looser.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Not sure why people are mocking the OP... the idea that life is meaningless is technically true.

Nobody knows what happens in death... Is there an afterlife? Reincarnation? Do you cease to exist and are gone forever?

So other than a family, friends, sex, food, entertainment, material items etc. - What is the goal? Because there doesn't seem to be any real goal.

Everybody born on earth is going to die on earth in my opinion. I don't believe humans on earth will ever colonize another planet.

The earth is already overpopulated full of poor people and homeless people. The earth doesn't have enough resources to sustain the growing population of 8 billion people.

They will never find a cure to live forever.

Life seems to be about happiness, because there is no actual specific goal that humans are aware of as to why humans are here in the first place.

My life goal going forward... chicks and Arby's french dips.

Last edited by msbutthurt; 07-17-2020 at 06:19 AM.

Good college starter Walk on Water's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sulico View Post
    First world problems.

Food is practically free compared to the money people make, so is housing, electronics, internet etc.

People not surviving, they don't have real problems, they bored, so they create artificial problems.

Allergy to gluten, whatever the f*** that is, Veganism, 3rd wave feminism, struggle against fascism, racism and other imaginary animals.
    They choose a president that can't really do shit and pretend like his term will be different than the other guy's.
    "OMG, I made ziilion and twenty bucks 3 years ago, and now i make zillion flat! Economy is soooooo bad!"
    Pretend like absolutely all people who's poor and inpoverished aren't lazy absolute pieces of human garbage that can't go to nearest macdonalds and work for 5 hours and make what some dude in zimbabwe makes in a month.

Wanna get some meaning in your life? How about u take 2 grand, that you can make in a week and send it to the family of your choozing in Uzbekistan and put a bread on their tables for 6 months.

"I don't have friends and news lying to me!!!" What an absolute fat disgusting pathetic looser.

Do you live under a rock? Do you realize what is going on? 1st world problems? America is like a 3rd world country right now.

No, you learn things you take for granted/didnt appreciate and you make the best of the situation. There is absolutely no good from viewing life as meaningless. There is always a purposeful meaning.

Viewing your privileged life as meaningless is an insult to the billion others around the world.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

How is OP still alive? The willpower of this man!

Life has always been meaningless, objectively speaking. We can only hope that there's something after this life.

5-time NBA All-Star

Nope. Life is full of meaning every moment.

The purpose of life is to worship our Creator, alone, with no partners.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY View Post

You're a virgin?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sulico View Post
    First world problems.

That's pretty much the whole point. Poor people and animals do have a purpose... find food and shelter. With how we have it now its all just pretty much handed to us so we have no purpose.

Good college starter Walk on Water's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine View Post
    Life has always been meaningless, objectively speaking. We can only hope that there's something after this life.
    You're not getting it. We had the illusion of meaning, routine, and control. Now it's totally different and the way we feel is too. We question everything!

Default Re: Nothing feels real anymore. So many things have become optional.

So who's this creator you are worshipping?

Default Re: Nothing feels real anymore. So many things have become optional.

Quote Originally Posted by Walk on Water View Post
    You're not getting it. We had the illusion of meaning, routine, and control. Now it's totally different and the way we feel is too. We question everything!
    Because life is so full of mysteries, you know.