Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: Bring back stalkerforlife

Quote Originally Posted by Proctor View Post

I'd love to watch Justin snatch that guy away from basketball reference and re-align his face.
    We can make a new advanced stat tracking how long it takes him to pick up his teeth

Did stalker post any after Kobe died? Like the immediate days or weeks after? Did he lash out with anger at posters or write any Sylvia Plath-type words? I’m genuinely curious on his feelings on the matter, for whatever ****ing reason

Quote Originally Posted by ROCSteady View Post
    Did stalker post any after Kobe died? Like the immediate days or weeks after? Did he lash out with anger at posters or write any Sylvia Plath-type words? I’m genuinely curious on his feelings on the matter, for whatever ****ing reason
    He posted a youtube video addressing Kobe's death. And then didn't post since i think.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

He just had a birthday

who was stalker for life?

was he good

can lebron get him?

Yes he did, he went off then disappeared. I tried to find it but it happened before the board switched over so I think it's probably lost now.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

What if he moved to LA to get close to Vanessa? He feels he has to protect her now and the children.

Quote Originally Posted by Proctor View Post

Ask him to record a video addressing his ISH fanbase for you to spread here...that ought to get him itching to return.
    Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That'd be so cool, man!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dumb

I very clearly remember him linking to some random housewife's "good riddance" type Facebook post on Kobe, and Justin claiming he was fed up with it...and then he just disappeared. As usual around here, it was lost when Jeff decided to fvck with the forum.

Ah that sucks. Well thanks for looking. He was an asset to the board and I always enjoyed him going to bat for Kobe so I was curious how he dealt with it, seeing as he really loved dude and had issues.

This is a man who posted a video pouring his own urine on himself when his girl left him.

Hope he's OK. I'm sure he is, reading shoguns post that he has a lot to live for with another kid on the way. Even when he was here, looked like he was making money again. I don't know if that was govt assisted or not but he was enjoying life.