Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dunking on everybody in the park

Default Re: Police are the problem

People that illegally possess guns, their lives don't matter.

It's extremely rare for someone to illegally own a gun and not have bad intentions.

Save tax payers money. Shoot them in the head, pronto.

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    There is no outcry and protest among the Black communities and the pro-BLM pasty purple-haired Whites when Blacks murder each other on daily basis.

But when one cop kills one Black person unjustly, the entire country needs to fundamentally change and minority-owned business need to burn as a result.

This kind of hypocrisy and stupidity needs to be called out.
    I mean its kinda obvious why they dont call them out. It doesnt fit their agenda and its a different problem which takes away attention from systematic racism and police behavior towards black people. All those problems are real.

Quote Originally Posted by msbutthurt View Post
    People that illegally possess guns, their lives don't matter.

It's extremely rare for someone to illegally own a gun and not have bad intentions.

Save tax payers money. Shoot them in the head, pronto.
    This dude is constantly advocating for fascism

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic View Post
    I mean its kinda obvious why they dont call them out. It doesnt fit their agenda and its a different problem which takes away attention from systematic racism and police behavior towards black people. All those problems are real.
    Question for you. Does your perception of systemic racism by police stem from the statistics showing the amount of Blacks who are incarcerated as opposed to any other race?

Because since the George Floyd shooting, the camera eye has recorded hundreds of incidents of Blacks committing crimes against other races and of course, themselves. And this isn't new either. It's been this way for a while. So while I believe that certain laws can be changed such as minor possession laws to prevent mass incarcerations, the amount of violent crime within that community cannot be ignored either.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post

I'm advocating following the law.

Owning a gun illegally isn't following the law.

Go live in your communist paradise. Be sure to record yourself getting your ass kicked.

People that own guns illegally couldn't own a gun legally because they most likely have a felony, seeing as they are deadbeat trash humans. People that own guns illegally are awful human beings. That's a fact. They could/would own it legally if they weren't criminals that are better off dead. Send them to you communist island so they can rape and kill each other, you would enjoy it because you enjoy d*ck in your butthole.

Go live in your communist paradise. Be sure to record yourself getting your ass kicked.

People that own guns illegally couldn't own a gun legally because they most likely have a felony, seeing as they are deadbeat trash humans. People that own guns illegally are awful human beings. That's a fact. They could/would own it legally if they weren't criminals that are better off dead. Send them to you communist island so they can rape and kill each other, you would enjoy it because you enjoy d*ck in your butthole.
    You’re a fascist. Plain and simple. You definitely would have supported Nazi Germany.

You’re a fascist. Plain and simple. You definitely would have supported Nazi Germany.
    You're pro illegal gun possession?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

You don’t have to be a felon to legally not be able to own a gun. At least in California. If you have had a violent misdemeanor you can’t own a gun. If you have been convicted of a crime that can be sentenced over a year in jail you can’t have one, even if the judge gave you a lesser sentence because of the circumstances. If you have ever had a domestic violence charge of any kind, can’t have a gun. When you consider how crazy some of the domestic abuse laws are now, basically if your girlfriend is really upset with you she can call the cops and say you hit her... and you are going to jail. They are chipping away bit by bit and eroding the 2nd amendment before our very eyes. They have effectively circumvented the constitution. It’s pretty wild if you think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hittin_Shots View Post
    You're pro illegal gun possession?
    I’m anti executing people.

Then why do u want illegal gun ownership, which leads to many people losing their life? Or do u just want to suppress his opinion on what should happen to those ppl. Like I dunno, a fascist would do.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Looks at this response.

Then looks at this fool's avatar.

Then realizes RRR3 is just a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Hittin_Shots View Post
    Then why do u want illegal gun ownership, which leads to many people losing their life? Or do u just want to suppress his opinion on what should happen to those ppl. Like I dunno, a fascist would do.
    How about fair trial and jailing them away instead of executing them on the spot? That guy said he's advocating following the law. Which law exactly allows vigilante justice?

Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive View Post
    How about fair trial and jailing them away instead of executing them on the spot? That guy said he's advocating following the law. Which law exactly allows vigilante justice?
    That was the only thing he said that mattered? He also made up some communist island where r3 gets sodomized, was that his literal belief on what should happen also?

Yes, more people should be anti-illegal gun ownership. They shouldn't allow the state to trample on your rights to defend yourselves. If one of the guys in the video had an illegal gun, they could have saved themselves and others.

The transjew. Agree with my narrow ideals or you're a facist or low iq