Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: I don't know how some eminem songs made it

Quote Originally Posted by msbutthurt View Post
    Hahaha... You're a Luciferian piece of trash. Explains everything. Guess you're part of the hoodrat chapter. Yeah, you guys are just on the bottom and are irrelevant. The powerful ones don't give a crap about you. Hilarious.... you're so stupid you joined Freemasonry. looooooool

Dunking on everybody in the park

Bow to your Queen. The Queen's cousin. The Knights Templar. The Knights of Malta. Maybe you can join the Order of the Elephant and get a bath with the members or something.

Prince Charles best friend was serial rapist pedophile Jimmy Savile, he even knighted Savile.

And Prince Andrew was going to pedo island.

It's almost like Freemasons sign their daughters and granddaughters up for the Order if the Rainbow to put them in pageants so the members can get off to little girls and groom them. Then they became Order of the Eastern Star witches.

Did you become a Shriner to take an oath to Allah yet?

Hahaha. I know everything about Freemasonry.

Bow to your Queen!!!!!!!!!

United Grand Lodge of England
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United...dge_of_England

Grand Master Prince Edward, Duke of Kent

He is a first cousin of Queen Elizabeth II through their fathers, Prince George, Duke of Kent, and King George VI. Because his mother, Princess Marina of Greece and Denmark was a first cousin of Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, Edward is both a first cousin once removed and second cousin to Prince Charles and his siblings.

I was wrong... they are actually first cousins. You worship Lucifer and work for the Queen.... lol. And if you became an idiot shriner, you also worship the Muslim "God", Allah(Satan).

Bow to your Queen. The Queen's cousin. The Knights Templar. The Knights of Malta. Maybe you can join the Order of the Elephant and get a bath with the members or something.

Prince Charles best friend was serial rapist pedophile Jimmy Savile, he even knighted Savile.

And Prince Andrew was going to pedo island.

It's almost like Freemasons sign their daughters and granddaughters up for the Order if the Rainbow to put them in pageants so the members can get off to little girls and groom them. Then they became Order of the Eastern Star witches.

Did you become a Shriner to take an oath to Allah yet?

Hahaha. I know everything about Freemasonry.

Bow to your Queen!!!!!!!!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United...dge_of_England

Grand Master Prince Edward, Duke of Kent

I was wrong... they are actually first cousins. You worship Lucifer and work for the Queen.... lol. And if you became an idiot shriner, you also worship the Muslim "God", Allah(Satan).
    if you ever went to a masonic meeting, you would be so disappointed. but if your fantasy keeps you erect at night.... hey jerk it up, fatboy

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorP View Post
    if you ever went to a masonic meeting, you would be so disappointed. but if your fantasy keeps you erect at night.... hey jerk it up, fatboy
    Yeah, if I went to your lodge I am sure it would be boring because your lodge is full of nobody peasant Freemasons on the bottom of the pyramid. If I went to the Rothchild's, Queen's, President's, other world leaders.... their gatherings look like eyes wide shut. The majority of the lodges are bottom feeders in an attempt to make Freemasonry look noble and respectable. At the same time, they've gotten you to unknowingly worship/take an oath to Lucifer and Allah(Satan).

All in all, you're just another brick in their pyramid.

That eye in light at the top is your light bearer, Lucifer. And one of those bricks on the bottom is you.

We don't need no education
    We don't need no thought control
    No dark sarcasm in the classroom
    Teachers leave them kids alone

You did the opposite of that. You got a Masonic education. You are easily thought controlled. Professors didn't leave you alone, they pushed marxist ideologies on you. Ouch.

Freemasonry is the Talmud for goyim.

lol

How about that Solomon guy, am I right?

Used that black and white checkerboard to commune with the dead.

Fantastic.... did you ever ask yourself why they want you standing on checkerboard floors all the time? It's not just about duality.

I like all of the snakes in the Washington monument, it's neat. Speaking of fat people... fat ass piece of sh*t Albert Pike's rotting corpse is entombed in Washington's pen!s temple.

Best of luck to you and Albert Pike's 3 World Wars. You will be fighting for an old fat dead dude that's burning in hell.

Last edited by msbutthurt; 07-22-2020 at 11:11 PM.

haha. youre ****ing dumb.

haha. youre ****ing dumb.

Thank you.

That's a compliment coming from a Freemason cuck on the bottom of the pyramid that joined a cult that worships Lucifer with a side of Allah and Solomon.

I'm so dumb I seem to know the names of Freemasons and how they are set up... weird. I didn't even have to join the cult and circle jerk on a biscuit.

Even Matt Groening thinks the local Masons at the bottom of the pyramid are idiots.

Anyways, I'm sorry people hating Freemasons and making fun of them hurts your feels.

Thank you.

That's a compliment coming from a Freemason cuck on the bottom of the pyramid that joined a cult that worships Lucifer with a side of Allah and Solomon.

I'm so dumb I seem to know the names of Freemasons and how they are set up... weird. I didn't even have to join the cult and circle jerk on a biscuit.

Even Matt Groening thinks the local Masons at the bottom of the pyramid are idiots.

Anyways, I'm sorry people hating Freemasons and making fun of them hurts your feels.
    sorry youve wasted your life on a lie.

better luck next life!

imagine getting your education from the simpsons. the show hasnt been good in 25 years

This is your lodge.

You will never get to visit.

or

Yes they're free.... freeeeeeemasons....

Charles and Andrew are definitely pedophiles... and people know.

Lucifer and the 1/3 cast out of heaven... 33 degrees for life! Lucifer the light bearer! Yeah!

imagine getting your education from the simpsons. the show hasnt been good in 25 years

Yeah... of all the things I mentioned, they totally talked about it in the Simpsons. You posted Nelson, and I posted the Simpsons making fun of local Freemasons that are nobodies in the pyramid other than useful idiots. Maybe the Mason judge will let you off if you give him the right wiener shake... I mean handshake. Maybe the Mason cop will let you off for the same thing. Freemasons are corrupt as shiz. As George Carlin would say, it's a big gay club, and you don't want to be in it. Oh, right, he actually said you'll never be in the club at the top.

Yeah... of all the things I mentioned, they totally talked about it in the Simpsons. You posted Nelson, and I posted the Simpsons making fun of local Freemasons that are nobodies in the pyramid other than useful idiots. Maybe the Mason judge will let you off if you give him the right wiener shake... I mean shake. Maybe the Mason cop will let you off for the same thing. Freemasons are corrupt as shiz. As George Carlin would say, it's a big gay club, and you don't want to be in it. Oh, right, he actually said you'll never be in the club at the top.
    youre wasting your life. go get some pu ssy