Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast
    Good college starter Walk on Water's Avatar

Default 2020 Election Predictions

What's your prediction on what is going to happen this election? I have learned that in this day and age, you can never know what is going to happen. I don't think either will win in a landslide. I just have a feeling that it's gonna be tight and suspenseful. I don't think the Democrats will accept a loss. So they'll do everything in their power to squeak out a win. And when it appears that they've barely won, they will start getting arrogant. But Trump will have a reason to believe that he didn't lose. And it will be very messy to get him out of office. I think that this is the most realistic scenario. It very could be that the Democrats rig this one and force everyone to mail in. But I don't think that Trump is gonna get blown out. This could be the most controversial election of all time.

Default Re: 2020 Election Predictions

https://twitter.com/i/status/1283485669512249344

This trailer for 2020 the movie tells you everything you need to know

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1283485669512249344

This trailer for 2020 the movie tells you everything you need to know
    Things could change but the way things are looking right now...remember 2008? This could be worse for the GOP than those elections.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    Things could change but the way things are looking right now...remember 2008? This could be worse for the GOP than those elections.
    I wouldnt be surprised if the GOP gets smoked as badly in 2020 as they did in 2008... that said, back in 2008 the dems had an absolute rockstar as their presidential candidate, in 2020 they are basically running Jerry Sandusky with dementia

No trolling, I think Biden wins. I think due to the majority of ballots being done by mail we probably won't know who won the election for some time, maybe not even until after Thanksgiving. I think if Trump does lose the election he will definitely refuse to accept the results and claim it was rigged. This is the scenario, if it does happen, I'll be most curious to see how things plays out. I cannot imagine under any circumstance Trump losing graciously and conceding defeat, so I honestly don't know how this scenario would play out and be resolved if it happens

But the election is still over 100 days away, a lot can change from now. I honestly never thought Trump was gonna win at any point in 2016, Hillary was ahead the entire time, and I 100% thought Trump was done after grab 'em by the pusssy came out. So that's why even with Biden ahead in the polls, I'm not holding my breath this time around. Even with Trump trailing by a lot right now, it's historically very difficult to knock off the incumbent. All I know is this will probably be the most memorable election of our lifetimes, and the reactions from the losing side are going to be absolutely fcking epic

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    All I know is this will probably be the most memorable election of our lifetimes, and the reactions from the losing side are going to be absolutely fcking epic
    I dunno... for me personally the 2020 election is going to have to be pretty damn epic in order to top 2016 in terms of being memorable or in terms of the hilarity of the reactions from the supporters of the losing candidate

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    No trolling, I think Biden wins. I think due to the majority of ballots being done by mail we probably won't know who won the election for some time, maybe not even until after Thanksgiving. I think if Trump does lose the election he will definitely refuse to accept the results and claim it was rigged. This is the scenario, if it does happen, I'll be most curious to see how things plays out. I cannot imagine under any circumstance Trump losing graciously and conceding defeat, so I honestly don't know how this scenario would play out and be resolved if it happens

But the election is still over 100 days away, a lot can change from now. I honestly never thought Trump was gonna win at any point in 2016, Hillary was ahead the entire time, and I 100% thought Trump was done after grab 'em by the pusssy came out. So that's why even with Biden ahead in the polls, I'm not holding my breath this time around. Even with Trump trailing by a lot right now, it's historically very difficult to knock off the incumbent. All I know is this will probably be the most memorable election of our lifetimes, and the reactions from the losing side are going to be absolutely fcking epic
    I also don't see Trump accepting defeat, especially if it is a close loss. He is going to cry about voter fraud. He has already begun complaining about mail-in ballots, and we are months away from election. I have a feeling he will be leading in popular vote on election day because his supporters will be out there voting in person. Democrats are going to mostly vote from mail. It is very much believable that Trump declares victory on election day then when the mail-in ballots are counted, Biden ends up winning comfortably. Trump is the sort of vindictive person who would refuse to admit being wrong so it could be chaos after the election for weeks.

Anyways, the big sign for me was 2018 mid-terms, when there was a blue wave. Democrats and independents came out in droves to vote against the people Trump endorsed. I expect that momentum to continue here.

Also in 2016, people believed Trump was an outsider, a brilliant businessman and he would clean up the swamp. His actions as president said something very different - he was the very swamp he said he would stop. All doubts are out the window and people now know who he is exactly - a con-artist. That is very different from 2016 when people didn't know what to expect. People knew what to expect from Hillary so they went with the unknown. Well, the unknown is known now this time around.

Trump will win. Dont buy the polls; they are severely under counting Republicans, and Trump supporters have to keep a low profile in any case, as they could get fired or even receive death threats by voicing their support.

Also, people assume that its only a few battleground states in play, but I dont think that's the case. This year is different. There's a price to pay for all the crap the left has pulled, and in November the chickens are gonna come home to roost. Dont be surprised if some assumed blue states flip red. Hell, I wouldn't be completely shocked if Massachusetts went red, given the eye test on what I've seen around me. I wont count on it, but imagine if it did? The election would be over scarcely before it started.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Liberal-run cities across America are burning and their Mayors are telling their citizens that they no longer care for their safety by defunding the police, thus resulting in a rise in crime as we are already seeing in New York, Chicago, Minneapolis, Seattle CHOP/CHAZ, Portland, etc.

So yeah, people are going to vote for Biden and vote for Democrats in Congress so they can experience more of the carnage....

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    I also don't see Trump accepting defeat, especially if it is a close loss. He is going to cry about voter fraud. He has already begun complaining about mail-in ballots, and we are months away from election. I have a feeling he will be leading in popular vote on election day because his supporters will be out there voting in person. Democrats are going to mostly vote from mail. It is very much believable that Trump declares victory on election day then when the mail-in ballots are counted, Biden ends up winning comfortably. Trump is the sort of vindictive person who would refuse to admit being wrong so it could be chaos after the election for weeks.

Anyways, the big sign for me was 2018 mid-terms, when there was a blue wave. Democrats and independents came out in droves to vote against the people Trump endorsed. I expect that momentum to continue here.

Also in 2016, people believed Trump was an outsider, a brilliant businessman and he would clean up the swamp. His actions as president said something very different - he was the very swamp he said he would stop. All doubts are out the window and people now know who he is exactly - a con-artist. That is very different from 2016 when people didn't know what to expect. People knew what to expect from Hillary so they went with the unknown. Well, the unknown is known now this time around.
    I predict Biden will win pretty convincingly on election night, and the Dems will take the Senate too (not that they will do anything legislatively of significance for the little guy though but for some crumbs)...gonna be a rough night for the GOP and I called it years ago and I'm sticking with it. This loss will make 2008 look like amateur night in comparison.

Another thing, I don't believe Trump will try to stay in the WH after the trouncing he'll receive, the military won't back him and that's essential in trying to stay in power...he'll leave bitching and moaning alright but who gaf
    Last edited by TheMan; 07-24-2020 at 01:48 PM.

Don't care, they're both abjectly f*cking useless human beings.

I just want to see the comedy of lunacy and nonsense that will take place if Trump does lose and refuses to leave the White House.

Unless something big happens, Trump is going to win, big. For various reasons.

First the whole de-fund the police nonsense. The only people who would not be horrified by such an idea are criminals (for obvious reasons) and naive immature people who are angry because the cops gave them a ticket or something. These people are also less likely to vote, or can't vote at all because of their felon status. The vast majority of blacks, specially those that live in dangerous area are probably horrified of such an idea. The same goes for independent voters.

Two, the whole sniffing little girl's hair. It's not even the pedo creepiness of it all, but the absolute lack of self awareness doing it in front of cameras.

Three, Trump has raised more money.

Fourth, Trump is verbally viscous, and sleepy Joe is loss, confused, doesn't know where he is, what's going on, and is very flawed. Biden's dementia.

I understand the tendency for some to feel that without a shadow Biden is going to win, because from their point of view, how can anyone vote for Trump? He's bad, a racist, crazy, and thus the horns effect.

IMO, the Democrats lost the election when they didn't crush the rioting/looting at its outset. In fact, they more enabled and encouraged it. That was pretty damning and it horrified the nation.

Defund the Police, Autonomous zones, BLM drivel, etc, only put more nails in their coffin.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    Unless something big happens, Trump is going to win, big. For various reasons.

First the whole de-fund the police nonsense. The only people who would not be horrified by such an idea are criminals (for obvious reasons) and naive immature people who are angry because the cops gave them a ticket or something. These people are also less likely to vote, or can't vote at all because of their felon status. The vast majority of blacks, specially those that live in dangerous area are probably horrified of such an idea. The same goes for independent voters.

Two, the whole sniffing little girl's hair. It's not even the pedo creepiness of it all, but the absolute lack of self awareness doing it in front of cameras.

Three, Trump has raised more money.

Fourth, Trump is verbally viscous, and sleepy Joe is loss, confused, doesn't know where he is, what's going on, and is very flawed. Biden's dementia.

I understand the tendency for some to feel that without a shadow Biden is going to win, because from their point of view, how can anyone vote for Trump? He's bad, a racist, crazy, and thus the horns effect.
    It went sort of unnoticed this past Sunday and the following couple of days after, but Trump sat down with that Liberal hack Chris Wallace on Sunday, and Trump made a reference to how Joe Biden supports defunding the police. Immediately, Chris Wallace challenged him on that and some news outlets and Twitter went crazy right after that by challenging the President's statement and saying that it was untrue. Well, in fact, it was true. They know how damaging support for defunding the police right now is that they vehemently tried to dismiss Trump's accusation. They know damn well that if the Democratic nominee for President comes out on record for defunding the police, it's over. OVER.

Trump is an animal. There may not be any debates, but by God, that only helps Biden cause Trump would maul this guy.

So yes, Democrats are standing firm behind their Defund the Police stance and behind their support for radical Marxists such as BLM, and the American people will not stand for it. The American people may not love Donald Trump, but they sure love this country and they do not want to see what's happening in Seattle, Portland, and New York happen in their neighborhoods.

Trump wins in a landslide.

Right now it looks like Biden will win, which is truly incredible given the fact that he’s not only a horrendous candidate but that he is clearly senile as shit. I think Trump had it in the bag before coronavirus really started damaging his reputation. The murder of George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, Ahmaud Arbery and subsequent protests that were marked by more police brutality also hurt Trump. I don’t think police brutality has anything to do with Trump, but he’ll get blamed for it nonetheless.

However it would be a mistake to underestimate Trump, and it’s worth noting a lot of leftists won’t vote for Biden, myself included.