Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 91617181920 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jailblazers7's Avatar

Default Re: 11th Annual ISH Money League

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    if it makes you feel better, im regretting our trade a little too
    I don't blame you lol. Mike Evans is having such a weird year that I was actually pretty happy to not have him on my team. Weird how talented he is yet he can't seem to get any target from Brady.

Quote Originally Posted by NuggetsFan View Post
    Things can change but looking like a major win for you not doing the Kamara trade unless CMC comes back and kills it. Kamara easily looks like the best back in fantasy IMO and when I saw you accepted the trade was pumped until I saw you got prime to reverse it
    yea... glad I didn't accept but Mike Davis could still put up a lot of points tonight.

CMC will have to wait another week

Christian McCaffrey will have to wait another week before suiting up for a return.

NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reported that CMC isn't expected to be activated from injured reserve for tonight's game against the Atlanta Falcons, per sources informed of the situation.

It's gonna be close -PT-

That Philly defense should have about a 15 point projection... will be interesting to see if DiNucci can do anything to get Cooper involved.

Don't think that 32 point lead I have will be enough at the end of the night.

Damn that really was close... good game -PT-

my team was just barely able to overcome Dalvin Cook's 47.6 point performance... after that ridiculous non-touchdown by the Philly defense, I thought it was over.

luckily DiNucci targeted Gallop all night.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

GG

Very close

My fantasy season is on the ropes now

with week 8 over, our season is official...no refunds

if the season were called off right now it would be:

1. Dooms
    2. Sizzle
    3. Nanners
    High Score - Dooms

McCaffrey injured again...how's the big trade looking now?

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~ View Post
    Honestly I deserve it. AltAcc didn't even mean to accept the trade. I thought once it was accepted unless it was vetoed there was no going back. He wanted the trade reversed pretty sure but because I kept arguing it was fair I don't think you realized it lol I didn't realize until the Dooms trade was accepted and than you reversed it that you could do that without the vetoes. I figured what was done was done.

What's hilarious is AltAcc offered me Rodgers/Cooks for C-Mac back like last week but I was too stubborn to accept it and be stuck with Allen/Rodgers again lol nobody to blame but myself.

with the Dooms trade it was late in the week and once he accepted he immediately asked me to reverse it because he got a message saying that the players wouldn't be available, and IIRC he had Kamara in BYE so it would have left him with nothing.

I'm pretty sure that I could have pushed that through early and he would have had his guys but I just did what he said and didn't want to fck with it after that previous trade debacle.

I pushed the previous one through because honestly it looked 100% fair to me...CMC with a huge injury, and Alt Acct had just lost Dak for the year and desperately needed a QB. But I still view it as a a lessened learned to not assume and not push anything through any more just in case.

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

with the Dooms trade it was late in the week and once he accepted he immediately asked me to reverse it because he got a message saying that the players wouldn't be available, and IIRC he had Kamara in BYE so it would have left him with nothing.

I'm pretty sure that I could have pushed that through early and he would have had his guys but I just did what he said and didn't want to fck with it after that previous trade debacle.

I pushed the previous one through because honestly it looked 100% fair to me...CMC with a huge injury, and Alt Acct had just lost Dak for the year and desperately needed a QB. But I still view it as a a lessened learned to not assume and not push anything through any more just in case.
    Yeah it all makes sense. Now we know for the future that you can reverse trades and there not permanent once you accept. I don't think we ever discussed rules at any point ever regarding trades. Feels like a fair outcome as things currently sit. Had you not reversed me and Dooms trade I basically would have walked away with Kamara, after AltAcc accidently accepted my trade.

Just made me feel like a douche because I was basically like that's tough but nothing can really be done to AltAcc lol

the trade that never happened was looking pretty good for me had that injury not occurred.

CMC put up 32 points which was close to Cook's 200 yard 38.2 point game.

only got 13.4 from Kamara this week. M.Thomas coming back could take some points away from Kamara, but at the same time it could also work for him.

Don't feel like Mike Davis will do very good against TB next week. I wonder how much time CMC will miss.

killed it in my other league: Kyler, Davante, & D.Cook stacked up some points.

its looking like that trade has completely derailed my season... dunno wtf I was thinking going after a pass catcher on baltimore

98 yard rushing TD by Ronald Jones II..... not sure why you benched him Jailblazers

Wentz failed me.... Should've gone with another back up QB

terrible performance by the Eagles.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas View Post
    Wentz failed me.... Should've gone with another back up QB

terrible performance by the Eagles.
    it was the perfect example of a "trap game".