Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: I need your help ISH

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    OP, 21 is old for never having gotten your stick wet, most likely never even kissed a broad before? Hahaha, what a loser
    Take it easy, there are plenty of muslims here that are practicing celibacy until their mom approves the right cousin and time.

Update - she had a f*cking boyfriend this whole time

I'm done f*ck that hoe & her ugly ass boyfriend I can do better than her anyway she has no personality tbh
    Last edited by KD7; 09-17-2020 at 06:42 PM.

I feel sick to my stomach right now

F*ck this shit, why is my luck with woman so bad

I know for a fact that I am way funnier and better looking than that ugly ass dork she was with.

I don't get it

Don't ever come here for advice. You ignored all of us. And for what? To waste 2 months of your life? Idiot.

It is ok that you don't want to be her friend. You don't want to be her friend. THAT'S FINE. Don't EVER let a girl gaslight you into that shit.

You wanted to bang her/girlfriend her up... you should have asked her out 2 months ago. You would have found out 2 months ago. Let me guess, you never even asked her out and only found out passively. Don't try to befriend them unless you genuinely just want to be friends. You're wasting your time and hers.

This is either a troll thread OR... never ask for our help again.

I'm not trolling I am fuming right now

Mostly at myself because I know should have been more assertive

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shogon View Post
    Don't ever come here for advice. You ignored all of us. And for what? To waste 2 months of your life? Idiot.

It is ok that you don't want to be her friend. You don't want to be her friend. THAT'S FINE. Don't EVER let a girl gaslight you into that shit.

You wanted to bang her/girlfriend her up... you should have asked her out 2 months ago. You would have found out 2 months ago. Let me guess, you never even asked her out and only found out passively. Don't try to befriend them unless you genuinely just want to be friends. You're wasting your time and hers.

This is either a troll thread OR... never ask for our help again.
    This has to be a troll thread.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    This has to be a troll thread.
    I'm not f*cking trolling man, I am serious

Quote Originally Posted by KD7 View Post
    I'm not trolling I am fuming right now

Mostly at myself because I know should have been more assertive
    assuming ur not trolling...

every person in this thread is having some kind of an issue related to a woman or sex.

I'm currently dealing with some heartache and regret right now... and yea, usually you just end up getting mad at yourself.

exercising will help if you're angry about it... just keep doing pushups until your less angry. get some cardio in.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas View Post
    assuming ur not trolling...

every person in this thread is having some kind of an issue related to a woman or sex.

I'm currently dealing with some heartache and regret right now... and yea, usually you just end up getting mad at yourself.

exercising will help if you're angry about it... just keep doing pushups until your less angry. get some cardio in.
    Yh I am going to hit the gym tomorrow

I usually hit open layups

I'm done f*ck that hoe & her ugly ass boyfriend I can do better than her anyway she has no personality tbh
    You're an idiot. You should've asked her out 2 months ago.

Mugshot from SlyCooper Nilocon165's Avatar

I hate the word incel, but this here? Ummmmm

Lmfao issa prank and you just got pranked

Poor Manny.

I know it's difficult with your past, your depression, and these Filipino girls from what I gather can be selective about guys of their own kind (and not foreigners). But you have to understand that some girls are going to have boyfriends, and thus your situation happens thousands of times per day.

You also have to keep in mind that you're very inexperienced, stop thinking that for some reason the first girl that you ever spent some time with was somehow the one. Try to be friendly with as many girls as you can, and eventually, truly like fishing, you're going to find one. But again, that's just one. And also understand that people have different personalities. There are some girls that truly think of guys talking to them as friends, and talk to them even though they have a bf. It's a complicated subject, but they're projecting their outlook into you, that it simply friendship and that you would understand. While most other girls, through dealing with guys shy away from any type of friendship because they don't want to deal with all the BS of some guy liking them while they have a bf.

I talk to many girls, and just a few weeks ago I went up to this girl, awesome thin body, we became friends. At one point she mentions her bf. And so what? I continue being friends with her, and have fun other ways. There are plenty of other girls. Keep that in mind, there are plenty of other girls, just keep interacting. I tried giving RRR3 similar advise, since he works at a campus.

The problem is that you might not have my personality and my experience, there are so many other factors and things to consider, and one post is not going to be enough. Experience is the key. You're the guy who doesn't give an F about others knowing that you would F the hell out of a tranny. A personality like that should be able to go through the flow, talk to as many girls as possible, and not care about rejection.

Youre 21. youll be alright