Stopped reading at the first word 'Their [sic]'

Default Re: I need your help ISH

Yikes! this really hurts your tough guy alpha act you've had on here

You will never recover from this thread.....very beta

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out View Post

What? OP admitted already he was into trannys. You thinking he's alpha says more about you than him

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out View Post

You literally stan the biggest beta bitch in the NBA

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth View Post
    What? OP admitted already he was into trannys. You thinking he's alpha says more about you than him
    Though not my kind of alpha, Manny being able to say to us, "F*ck you guys, I don't care if it has a dick I'm f-ing the shit out of that" is a type of alpha. You sometimes see it in the top dogs in prison. He's being definite, not giving two cents on what anyone here thinks. He sees, he likes, he goes for it. Though seems to be having trouble with a real girl. He's not like the other ISH posters who like trannys that are more like, "Yeah, I could see myself dating a tranny, maybe... I don't know... some of them are cute... they're just people..."

You have to respect Manny for that.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    Though not my kind of alpha, Manny being able to say to us, "F*ck you guys, I don't care if it has a dick I'm f-ing the shit out of that" is a type of alpha. You sometimes see it in the top dogs in prison. He's being definite, not giving two cents on what anyone here thinks. He sees, he likes, he goes for it. Though seems to be having trouble with a real girl. He's not like the other ISH posters who like trannys that are more like, "Yeah, I could see myself dating a tranny, maybe... I don't know... some of them are cute... they're just people..."

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Fair point jstern.

Quote Originally Posted by KD7 View Post
    LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    LMAO
    Why is that funny?

If the OP is truly 21 and does not know how to talk to a woman/girl then she is likely WAY out of his league. That being said he should just go for it. Ask her out. The worst thing she can do is say no. Sometimes you get lucky with women out of your league. I have been married to one for almost 30 years.

No one is out of my league

When I was in my teens I was a short chubby kid with a squeaky voice so obviously females wouldn't pay attention to me which led to me being extremely socially awkward, especially around females

Thankfully I have shot up to 6 ft tall and I have lost 50+ pounds which has done wonders to my self esteem so I have started to talk to girls a lot more recently and I am no longer socially awkward

Quote Originally Posted by KD7 View Post
    Why is that funny?
    Because that's old as hell, bro. You mean to tell me you've never had a girlfriend before and you're 21? GTFOH troll, haha

On what planet is 21 "old as hell"

Like I said it's hard to have a girlfriend when you were 5'2 and chubby + socially awkward