Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Re: McDonald's may call the cops on you if you refuse to wear a mask

I’d imagine they are concerned about a lawsuit from an employee for a hazardous work environment if they fall short of government recommendations. I’m sure it’s come up in some high level meeting. County says mask up...your job let’s in 1400 non masked people and you get sick?

America loves a lawsuit.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    I’d imagine they are concerned about a lawsuit from an employee for a hazardous work environment if they fall short of government recommendations. I’m sure it’s come up in some high level meeting. County says mask up...your job let’s in 1400 non masked people and you get sick?

America loves a lawsuit.
    At this rate, and if this is the fear of big corporations and government officials, the masks may never come off until a cure is found.

I'm packing my bags at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    At this rate, and if this is the fear of big corporations and government officials, the masks may never come off until a cure is found.

I'm packing my bags at that point.
    Where are you going to go?

GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar

From someone who has been wearing a mask 40+ hours/wk since April... it's hella easy to put it on for a short duration...

If you don't like it, go to another business... this is literally how things should have been this entire year

Quote Originally Posted by Cleverness View Post
    From someone who has been wearing a mask 40+ hours/wk since April... it's hella easy to put it on for a short duration...

If you don't like it, go to another business... this is literally how things should have been this entire year
    Whoa. I agree with your entire post.

What is the big deal with wearing mask? In a global pandemic, how is it not entirely reasonable to require people to wear mask?

Okay, if you're alone in your car, we can all agree it shouldn't be required. Or if you're outdoors practicing social distancing.

But in a McDonald's?

Come on now...

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine View Post
    What is the big deal with wearing mask? In a global pandemic, how is it not entirely reasonable to require people to wear mask?

Okay, if you're alone in your car, we can all agree it shouldn't be required. Or if you're outdoors practicing social distancing.

But in a McDonald's?

Come on now...
    because people have nothing better to do.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by n00bie View Post
    Where are you going to go?
    South America or the UK.

College star

Who goes to McDonalds? People who don’t have any self respect or care about their health.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    South America or the UK.
    LMAO, it's actually worse in South America now, governments are enforcing you mask up with fines I heard the UK was mandating it too recently so...move to Chiiiinah!

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine View Post

But in a McDonald's?

Come on now...
    Hey look! A conservative with some common sense (Rufuspaul also)...pretty rare in these parts.

Perfect opportunity for the competition like BK and Wendy's to come out with a Maskless burger

If I see you and you're not wearing a mask, I'm gonna tell you then tell on you.

And if you come with your shit? Brother, I'm smacking you up.

Infringe upon rights...you are a non-American, and I agree with Kblaze about responding to you. Apart from a smack in the face, you're worthless.

God Bless.

Quote Originally Posted by Norcaliblunt View Post
    Who goes to McDonalds? People who don’t have any self respect or care about their health.
    People with obsession for clowns

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

They had to know the rule on this one....

Delta flight returns to gate after travelers refuse to wear masks

From CNN's Jennifer Selva
    A Delta flight was forced to return to the gate when two of their customers wouldn’t wear masks, according to Delta Air Lines spokesperson Emma Protis.
    Protis told CNN in an emailthat Flight 1227 on July 23 was on its way from Detroit to Atlanta when they were forced to turn around.
    Delta released the following statement to CNN:

Flight 1227 from Detroit to Atlanta returned to the gate following two customers who were non-compliant with crew instructions. After a short delay, the aircraft departed to Atlanta."
    The two passengers were removed from the plane, Protis said.
    According to Delta's website, "Delta customers and employees are required to wear a face mask, or appropriate cloth face covering over their nose and mouth throughout their travel, aligning with best practice guidelines from the CDC."

So they just don’t go on the trip over this? Ok I guess....but damn.