Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Local High School Star

Default Re: how many hours of sleep do u get/need per night?

Have to get at least 6 hours of sleep to feel good.

And after an actual full active day either of walking around a lot or getting serious exercise, 8 hours is great

Sorry for reviving this one. Thought I'd share my experience.
    The sleep quality has as much impact as the quantity for me, so I've taken steps to improve that because I've been having problems sleeping.

I've recently bought a new memory foam mattress from Tempur-Pedic, which supports my body well throughout the night. Along with that, I've invested in a customized pillow from Pluto. They create a personalized pillow based on your body stats and sleep preferences. It has made my sleep more comfortable. I also picked up some new sheets made of Egyptian cotton. They're so smooth and breathable, which makes getting into bed feel like a little retreat every night.

After using these upgrades to my sleep environment for a while, I can say that they're making a difference. I've been sleeping better, and now I get 7-8 hours of sleep every night. I'll keep monitoring my sleep quality and make further changes if needed.

Quote Originally Posted by BlakFrankWhite View Post
    Sorry for reviving this one. Thought I'd share my experience.
    The sleep quality has as much impact as the quantity for me, so I've taken steps to improve that because I've been having problems sleeping.

I've recently bought a new memory foam mattress from Tempur-Pedic, which supports my body well throughout the night. Along with that, I've invested in a customized pillow from Pluto. They create a personalized pillow based on your body stats and sleep preferences. It has made my sleep more comfortable. I also picked up some new sheets made of Egyptian cotton. They're so smooth and breathable, which makes getting into bed feel like a little retreat every night.

After using these upgrades to my sleep environment for a while, I can say that they're making a difference. I've been sleeping better, and now I get 7-8 hours of sleep every night. I'll keep monitoring my sleep quality and make further changes if needed.
    This is clearly another one of Axe's alts. And I know because this is the way he humors himself with his alts after he's been called out for something. He has done it over and over and over again. Making a post with an alt that relates to whatever I called him out on.

I called him out last night, about responding to me 4 minutes after I made a rare, very late comment. His comment was about sleep and still being up late at night. I mention how Axe is like a ghost, always there, awake at night, even though nobody's there. I called on Jeff to investigate, and so Axe bumps this thread the very next morning with one of his 50+ alts.

People think I'm joking. No, we're dealing with a deranged fat individual.

Lol so autistic he's doing damage control rn. Seek help, you obsessed buffoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Lol so autistic he's doing damage control rn. Seek help, you obsessed buffoon.
    You literally googled for a sleep related ISH thread, in order to bump it with an alt, because a few hours earlier you were harassing me about me still being awake, 4 minutes after I made a rare late night post. And then you come back with your Axe account making no sense, pretending to be stupid, humoring yourself.

^^So dumb and autistic, he still thinks that my account belongs to another user itb.

Seriously, is this the ugly effect of taking too much adderalls? He really needs to be admitted into a mental asylum. And by that, i mean irl, not ish itself.

I need to sleep 6-8 hours cause our summer league is just around the corner. I got addicted to Coffee and energy drink after I worked in a call center. Just apply for an HR in a cement factory.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23 View Post
    I need to sleep 6-8 hours cause our summer league is just around the corner. I got addicted to Coffee and energy drink after I worked in a call center. Just apply for an HR in a cement factory.
    how do you graduate from a lawyer and politician to a call center banchut chootia?

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    how do you graduate from a lawyer and politician to a call center banchut chootia?
    Huh??

Huh??
    nothing man.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    You literally googled for a sleep related ISH thread, in order to bump it with an alt, because a few hours earlier you were harassing me about me still being awake, 4 minutes after I made a rare late night post. And then you come back with your Axe account making no sense, pretending to be stupid, humoring yourself.
    I forgot about this. I could understand if this thread was bumped a month earlier, 2 months later, etc., but what are the chances that it would be bumped precisely after what happened with The King of Alts Axe? 99% chance that he's BlakFrankWhite.

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    I sense that Lebron23 has been kind of depressed, ever since he stopped embedding YouTube videos. Which was something that gave him life. And then he stopped it. So that drive to climb the political ladder kind of shattered. And I'm being serious about this.

He went from acquiring the all time ISH record for most embedded YouTube videos in one year, to nothing.

Sleeplessness = aspergers = autism = derangement syndrome = stupid essays and lies

Need proof? See the idiotic post above me.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

19 years works a 12 hour shift at night. slept 7-8 then the 2 days into my shift would sleep 3 hours and do all the chores that was needed so my 4 days off I could play. Now I am on a clock 7 1/2 nightly

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Moving on up!

7 hours. Since I now work in the morning instead of during the night. I have been able to sleep for 7-8 hours. When I worked in the call center I have been able to sleep for 5 hours cause it's hard to sleep in the morning.