Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    NBA All-star

Default Re: United States deaths and mortality info from the year 2017

it seems that the argument here is simple, the question at hand is really regarding how does one 'heal' from COVID

while there are the common denominators such as side effects and hidden causes, what's truly at play is the quote "the power of compound interest the most powerful force in the universe." by Albert Einstein.

say if you were affected by the flu this season, and the reason being, it's "the flu" and your immune system was 'down'. what you're inherently saying is, even if you were to recover from this very flu season, in your very future, your exposure to the flu actually, remains the same, and in fact, based on the idea of compound interest, it might actually kill you one day. Hence the idea of dividing death rates by total population instead of total cases

so then the logic remains, why does a simple statement such as "if we eliminate the carrier, we eliminate the disease" has yet to hold true? I, myself, can only go back to the reasoning that our cognitive ability is still cloud by sexualities in which has proven to reduce growth, and hence, our immune system can be temporarily shut down based on our fight or flight response.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleverness View Post
    It's misleading if you don't understand how to interpret the data.

Key takeaways from the data:

-Lots of people died from flu season in 2018 & 2019 and nobody cared
    -We test a lot for COVID, but not for flu
    -Texas COVID looks like a bad flu season, but it's not over yet, so we'll have to see
    -It is lacking median age of death, quite important for context

Also, I've posted tons more charts than that one. Is that your best example?
    yeah he out-charted you

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by FourthTenor View Post
    Source: CDC (Center for Disease Control)

Basically a million people per year die from the conditions underlined on the list. That's not in a covid year. That's roughly every year. We can assume 2017 was a typical year.

But people dying from any of the underlined conditions THIS year while testing positive for covid proteins (which are innocuous to most carriers) are being counted as corona deaths. And that's generous, there are probably people dying of Alzheimers, nephrosis, and even stroke being counted as covid. Hospitals gotta get that covid incentive money!

It's an obvious attempt to manufacture a distraction and keep people divided.

It's so obvious and yet... so many lower IQ people would rather be "scared together" than "think alone."

Crazy!

And sad!
    Good post and thread, yet sad at the same time

Africa + China are home to ~35% of the worlds total population (~2.6 billion people), and combined these two regions of the world have ~25k covid deaths (and only ~4.5k deaths from China, the origin of the outbreak). If you toss in India with Africa and China, you are now covering 52% of the worlds population (~3.9b), and you still only have a grand total of 64k covid deaths from this enormous section of the global population.

Meanwhile, the US is home to ~4% of the worlds total population (330 million people), and we supposedly have have had ~160k covid deaths.

You dont need to be a scientist to see that the numbers and narratives make zero sense.
    Last edited by Nanners; 08-05-2020 at 03:31 AM.

NBA All-star

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    Africa + China are home to ~35% of the worlds total population (~2.6 billion people), and combined these two regions of the world have ~25k covid deaths (and only ~4.5k deaths from China, the origin of the outbreak). If you toss in India with Africa and China, you are now covering 52% of the worlds population (~3.9b), and you still only have a grand total of 64k covid deaths from this population.

Meanwhile, the US is home to ~4% of the worlds total population (330 million people), and we supposedly have have had ~160k covid deaths.

You dont need to be a scientist to see that the numbers and narratives make zero sense.

Quote Originally Posted by GimmeThat View Post
    Fitting picture... this truly is the new 9/11.

You have the same so-called "experts" and "officials" peddling nonsensical narratives that may not be questioned

You have the same ostracization and cancellation of mainstream figures who question the narrative (rip dixie chicks, chris hedges, phil donahue, etc...)

You have the govt/media encouraging people to use the same methods of peer pressure and social shaming against private citizens who dare to question or dissent. You also have the govt encouraging people to rat on any of their neighbors suspected of "wrongdoing".

You have the same politicization ("you're with us ("us" meaning the bush admin military agenda) or you're with the terrorists")

You have the same vast expansions in govt power (and equivalent reductions in rights/liberties) that are supposedly necessary to survive this crisis... expansions in power that will never be relinquished (for example - 20 years later and were still taking our shoes off and getting diddled at the airport... the "new normal")

You have the same "simulations" taking place shortly before the event, where govt officials and private sector interests wargamed the upcoming event with uncanny accuracy (look up "project for a new american century" and "event 201" if you havent heard of these things).
    Last edited by Nanners; 08-05-2020 at 03:48 AM.

NBA All-star

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    Fitting picture... this truly is the new 9/11.

You have the same so-called "experts" and "officials" peddling nonsensical narratives that may not be questioned

You have the same ostracization and cancellation of mainstream figures who question the narrative (rip dixie chicks, chris hedges, phil donahue, etc...)

You have the govt/media encouraging people to use the same methods of peer pressure and social shaming against private citizens who dare to question or dissent. You also have the govt encouraging people to rat on any of their neighbors suspected of "wrongdoing".

You have the same politicization ("you're with us ("us" meaning the bush admin military agenda) or you're with the terrorists")

You have the same vast expansions in govt power (and equivalent reductions in rights/liberties) that are supposedly necessary to survive this crisis... expansions in power that will never be relinquished (for example - 20 years later and were still taking our shoes off and getting diddled at the airport... the "new normal")
    in which accent of "I can't learn from any lesson" are you speaking in. or did I somehow gave you the vibe that I'm a female in which I'm not and you're just eager to give a rim job.

Quote Originally Posted by GimmeThat View Post
    in which accent of "I can't learn from any lesson" are you speaking in. or did I somehow gave you the vibe that I'm a female in which I'm not and you're just eager to give a rim job.
    i arways tark in a chinese accent