Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314
    Objective Rightie ┌∩┐(﹒︠益﹒︡)┌∩┐'s Avatar

Default Re: Communist Heroes of the Past: Tupac Shakur

Quote Originally Posted by BigKobeFan View Post
    Tupac was the biggest hypocrite on this. Claiming he supports communism and being fair, yet in every verse he raps about being a millionaire with bling around his neck
    I agree. He was more concerned about doing the cha cha slide than the redistribution of wealth

Tupac was the biggest hypocrite on this. Claiming he supports communism and being fair, yet in every verse he raps about being a millionaire with bling around his neck
    this is far from accurate. aside from his all eyez on me album (which was particularly designed to sell records for suge knight after he bailed pac out of jail), materialism was never a focus of pac's work. with all due respect, it's clear you've never fairly digested his music in any manner aside from party radio singles.

in regard to hypocrisy, pac never owned any of his assets on death row. the cars, the jewelry, the fits, were all owned by death row.

College superstar

Tupacs hypocrisy and dichotomy is what makes him interesting. It forces you to reflect upon your own hypocrisy and dichotomy. All good artists tap into contrasting ideas at once and make you think.
    Last edited by Norcaliblunt; 01-23-2023 at 01:49 PM.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

How is this thread 14 pages?

Quote Originally Posted by Norcaliblunt View Post
    Tupacs hypocrisy and dichotomy is what makes him interesting. It forces you to reflect upon your own hypocrisy and dichotomy. All good artists tap into contrasting ideas at once and make you think.
    You are thinking too much into this.

Its very simple. He is a typical do as I say and not as I do person, the modern day democrat. He was just 25 years ahead of his time. Thats why people like highweight, retard3 idolize him.

College superstar

You are thinking too much into this.

Its very simple. He is a typical do as I say and not as I do person, the modern day democrat. He was just 25 years ahead of his time. Thats why people like highweight, retard3 idolize him.
    Which is every single person in the world to some extent or another. That’s why PAC is so popular and relatable. He tapped into the conflicting emotions and actions we all have. I guess if you are Autistic it might be hard to understand that.

25 years ahead of his time? Lmao. I think you are the one giving him too much credit.

Some of y’all sound like libtards dissing the founding fathers for being hypocrites because they had slaves. Lol.
    Last edited by Norcaliblunt; 01-23-2023 at 03:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Norcaliblunt View Post
    Which is every single person in the world to some extent or another. That’s why PAC is so popular and relatable. He tapped into the conflicting emotions and actions we all have. I guess if you are Autistic it might be hard to understand that.

25 years ahead of his time? Lmao. I think you are the one giving him too much credit.

Some of y’all sound like libtards dissing the founding fathers for being hypocrites because they had slaves. Lol.
    Yet people take his thoughts as some sort of authority when based on your words, he isnt even sure himself

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

I listen to your momma moan