Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Commie Libtard Diaries

Local High School Star KennyPowers's Avatar

Brother got forcibly removed from his place today. He hit his roommate with an oven rack.

He told the cops his roommate is a sexist/racist Trump supporter and that he doesn't tolerate intolerant people.

My brother was the one that called the cops after committing assault(even though he is for defunding the police because he thinks they are all uneducated racists). The person he rents a room from owns the place and he thought he would be given their house if he had them arrested.

The irony is hilarious. Friends and I have been laughing for the past couple hours. Apparently the cops also laughed at my brother after talking to his roommate.

Quote Originally Posted by KennyPowers View Post
    Brother got forcibly removed from his place today. He hit his roommate with an oven rack.

He told the cops his roommate is a sexist/racist Trump supporter and that he doesn't tolerate intolerant people.

My brother was the one that called the cops after committing assault(even though he is for defunding the police because he thinks they are all uneducated racists). The person he rents a room from owns the place and he thought he would be given their house if he had them arrested.

The irony is hilarious. Friends and I have been laughing for the past couple hours. Apparently the cops also laughed at my brother after talking to his roommate.
    Yeah, no one believes any of this happened.

This is very far fetched OP. If you really had a brother like this, a badass ms butthurt like yourself would have beat the shit outa him already.

I will say he does have a wild imagination...might be put to better use if he tried writing fiction, like the creepy pasta forum over at reddit.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Ya'll acting like you don't have relatives like this. Maybe you are the relative like this.