~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Default 66 players opt out of 2020 Season due to covid

Only 3 teams have no opt outs.

Default Re: 66 players opt out of 2020 Season due to covid

With the successes that the MLB and NBA are having thus far, I don't understand how so many are reluctant to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Gruppenführer View Post
    With the successes that the MLB and NBA are having thus far, I don't understand how so many are reluctant to play.
    Ratings are way down for MLB and NBA... and IMO its hard to blame anyone who has been so mind****ed by MSM propaganda that they decide to hide indoors indefinitely, and thats especially true for anyone who has experienced the repeated brain traumas associated with a career in pro football.

https://www.nfl.com/news/jerry-jones...end-home-games

Jerry World is planning for fans this fall.

Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said Wednesday during a video conference that his team is gearing up for fans at AT&T Stadium during the 2020 season. Jones noted that he's confident Cowboys fans can adhere to any rules for attending games.

"I am completely confident that if I've ever seen a general population have had information of where the issues are, where the vulnerabilities are, how to conduct yourself, the do-right rule relative to the person with you and beside you that you do or you don't know, I'm confident that we have very educated situation and that our fans can come and have a safe experience at our stadium along with of course our players having the safety they're required on the football," he said.

Jones noted that because of the expansive nature of the stadium, which has a multitude of suites and he believes has more places to put groups of 5-10 people, the ability to fit more fans at a safe distance is greater than some other stadiums.

"I don't have an expectation," Jones said when asked how many fans might attend. "As you know, you're dealing with a little bit of a moving target and I'm not trying to diminish the moving target aspect of it but we're very unique in we have the suite capacities we have out there that give us some extra control. We also have a stadium that has 3 million square feet in it…when you look at a number in the stadium, don't think that number's getting together out there, they're not. It'll be in pods of possibly five, 10, 15 different people. Our stadium is well suited to put together numbers of people that have elected to come and want to watch the Dallas Cowboys play. I won't speculate on a number."