Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Local High School Star KennyPowers's Avatar

Default January Jones wants Kawhi Leonard

She already had an affair with Bobby Flay.

January Jones isn’t very subtle flirting with Kawhi Leonard
    https://nypost.com/2020/08/07/januar...kawhi-leonard/
    The former star of “Mad Men” added a bunch of heart-eyed emojis over Leonard, and captioned the photo “future boyfriend ?? @LAClippers,” featuring him dripping with sweat and a towel wrapped around his neck.
    The second photo Jones posted she captioned,(telephone emoji) me Kawhi,” encouraging the already-taken NBA star to reach out to the actress. Leonard has two children with longtime girlfriend Kishele Shipley.

January Jones shares rare photo of 8-year-old son Xander protesting
    https://pagesix.com/2020/06/02/janua...-8-protesting/
    In the photo, Xander wears a mask that reads “Black Lives Matter” and holds up a sign with “I CAN’T BREATHE” written on it in honor of Floyd.

“I promise that I will always continue to talk to my child about inequality. And I promise to do all I can to learn more,” Jones, 42, wrote alongside the picture. “We have had many more of these necessary hard conversations over the last few days, about why people are so angry and sad.”

Jones said she inspired her son to take action in the protests because she wanted him to feel like he’s effecting change.

“For a child who didn’t used to see color amongst his friends it’s hard for him to understand, to understand why the past he learns about in school is still very present in our world today,” she continued. “I wanted to give him an opportunity today to do a small neighborhood protest to support his friends and feel like he’s part of the progress that will hopefully happen.”

January Jones: My Son Is Better Off Without a Father
    https://www.eonline.com/news/819278/...thout-a-father
    January welcomed her son Xander Jones in September 2011. For personal reasons, the actress has never publicly revealed his paternity. "My younger sisters and my mom and my doula were in the room; my brother-in-law and my dad were next door. I only wanted women with me. Female energy," she says. "It was a 30-hour process but it was awesome. I'd love to do it again."

That's not to say being a single parent is easy, of course. "I don't want to be bad cop, but to have his respect, I have to be both. I'm an emotionally immature person—I'm an actor for God's sake. I see myself behaving like a child all the time," she admits. For example, she says, "This morning, I made Xander eggs, toast, a smoothie. He spat out his blueberries, threw the eggs into the sink, was playing with his toast, and I just lost my shit. And I took the plate and threw it in the garbage, in tears. Someone needs to be the mature one here, but I had a full tantrum."

She is glad her son doesn't have a father. She pushes her Feminism/BLM beliefs on her son so he can feel like he is effecting change.... he's 8 years old. She says she is emotionally immature and that she throws her son's food in the trash while breaking down crying.... At 42 years olds she posts pictures with emoji's trying to have an affair with a 27 year old father.

^ I'm sure Kawhi really wants a part of that mess. And her son... I can't imagine how he turns out. Probably end up a she before the age of 18.

Default Re: January Jones wants Kawhi Leonard

In the photo, Xander wears a mask that reads “Black Lives Matter” and holds up a sign with “I CAN’T BREATHE” written on it in honor of Floyd.

“I promise that I will always continue to talk to my child about inequality. And I promise to do all I can to learn more,” Jones, 42, wrote alongside the picture. “We have had many more of these necessary hard conversations over the last few days, about why people are so angry and sad.”

Jones said she inspired her son to take action in the protests because she wanted him to feel like he’s effecting change.

“For a child who didn’t used to see color amongst his friends it’s hard for him to understand, to understand why the past he learns about in school is still very present in our world today,” she continued. “I wanted to give him an opportunity today to do a small neighborhood protest to support his friends and feel like he’s part of the progress that will hopefully happen.”
    Neither does your dumb ass.

You don't see any racism either.

You just take the media snippets you get and accept them as they are at face value.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

She's screwed up in the head for sure and she isn't particularly curvy but her body and face still look very nice for a 42 year old.

This is basically what happens when an immature womanchild who is ignorant and does zero research on anything but naively accepts any narrative mainstream media puts out there which she isn't in contact with, especially the virtue signaling fake moral ones, has a son... brainwashes the little fella and has "hard hitting" talks with him about the severe racism this country suffers from (which she has never actually seen first hand), peddling bullshit and hate on his young impressionable brain, and thinks its good for him to be raised without a father figure.

In the meanwhile she seems to be a completele Hollywood Ho. Everyone can get a piece of her.

Just a really low human being.

Biased Troll

When I read this in the NBA forum it struck me as possibly a bit of a“look at me being interracial, Im so tolerant and the world gets to see it” kind of thing. Which I didnt say in the original thread cause I dont know much about her and didnt wanna take anything away from Kawhi.

But now seeing the background context... looks spot on.

Supposedly Madonna fcked a lot of athletes and rappers for similarly neurotic and self-important reasons. These liberal women are literal psychos. Their whole raison detre in life is to signal their virtue as publicly as possible. So they go and do stuff like have sex with dennis rodman.

Then marry ItsMillerTime.

She is the epitome of a liberal cuck

Imagine a bunch of virgins getting mad at women for supporting something they don't agree with

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99 View Post
    Imagine a bunch of virgins getting mad at women for supporting something they don't agree with

wut?

"supporting something" is how you call a way of living / thinking?

so basically no one ever has a reason to get mad at anything, since its just a person "supporting" what it deems appropriate?

Dont be an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post

wut?

"supporting something" is how you call a way of living / thinking?

so basically no one ever has a reason to get mad at anything, since its just a person "supporting" what it deems appropriate?

Dont be an idiot
    You guys sit on an internet forum and demonize everyone who has a different opinion than you. Find other reasons to hate someone than just because she supports BLM.

You guys sit on an internet forum and demonize everyone who has a different opinion than you. Find other reasons to hate someone than just because she supports BLM.
    Can't talk to guys like you who dumb it down to a broader point which ignores the topic

I don't hate her
    I don't "demonize" anyone
    And her supporting BLM isn't even what the story is

Millions do.

Again, don't be a ****ing idiot. You're not contributing to any logical discussion like this.

Logic is advancing information in a reasonable way.

You just epitomize how stupid society is.

Biased Troll

What?

First of all internet forums are for discussion.

This chick put her bizarre neurosis on display for the world literally FOR THE PURPOSE of publicity. You think she didnt know this would make the rounds?

Hence we’re discussing it.

You sound more upset than anyone here.

Why are you on an internet forum demonizing people for having a discussion?

Weird.

Local High School Star KennyPowers's Avatar

She intentionally chose to have a kid knowing it would have no father.

She already had one affair, now she is trying to have another with a father in a relationship.

She says she is so emotionally immature that she breaks down crying over nothing in front of her child.

We already have this thread in the main nba forum

Sounds like your average Muslim tbh