Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Chef Curry w/ da shot FromDowntown's Avatar

Default Re: January Jones wants Kawhi Leonard

Quote Originally Posted by FourthTenor View Post
    When I read this in the NBA forum it struck me as possibly a bit of a“look at me being interracial, Im so tolerant and the world gets to see it” kind of thing. Which I didnt say in the original thread cause I dont know much about her and didnt wanna take anything away from Kawhi.

But now seeing the background context... looks spot on.

Supposedly Madonna fcked a lot of athletes and rappers for similarly neurotic and self-important reasons. These liberal women are literal psychos. Their whole raison detre in life is to signal their virtue as publicly as possible. So they go and do stuff like have sex with dennis rodman.

Then marry ItsMillerTime.

High School Starter

Why the hell would Kawhi risk his family for a 42 year old with a child from hollywood. Most people there are nutjobs.

Sure, his girlfriend is a fattie, so maybe he's looking around once in a while, but the smart thing to do is make her lose like 30 pounds and live happily ever after.

Quote Originally Posted by KennyPowers View Post
    She intentionally chose to have a kid knowing it would have no father.

She already had one affair, now she is trying to have another with a father in a relationship.

She says she is so emotionally immature that she breaks down crying over nothing in front of her child.
    You wouldn't have made this thread, if she didn't publicly support BLM. Just be honest dude. I don't give too many shits about this lady, i never watched mad men. Is she attractive? Of course, does she have a strange life? Probably according to the facts y'all have portrayed here. Do i care? No. I'm sorry if it felt like i was defending her, i was defending every dude/ woman y'all think is thread worthy just because you find out they blindly support BLM.

And for the record, i don't believe in the BLM cause because it's a sham right now. I just don't think they are some evil organization like you guys do.

Winning>Stats

The incels are talking about women again.