View Poll Results: Your opinion on COVID-19?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • COVID-19 is real and a serious issue

13 54.17%
  • COVID-19 is real but not a serious issue

7 29.17%
  • COVID-19 is a hoax

2 8.33%
  • It’s just the flu, bro

2 8.33%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Default Re: Poll: Your official opinion on Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~ View Post
    Too late fading away now...cases and deaths dropping...highly doubt a 3rd spike happens, the protests are mostly over

and the shutdown is 'mostly' over...

the only thing left for people to whine about really is masks...that will be done well before November

might even be enough time for a full recovery and Trump to make it close...SOOO much shit can happen in 3 months time
    You keep saying that but it is a lie. Especially, and overwhelmingly, in democratic states.

Once again... I live in NJ. You cant go anywhere but for takeout, or a park/beach. (huge hypocrisy btw if you see how packed they are) You cant go the movies. You cant go to a game. You cant go to a concert. You cant go to church. You cant even sit inside a ****ing McDonald's and eat a hamburger. Kids aren't going back to school... it's starting "virtually" with a review period set for... guess it... November.

This is a scam. A bullshit ploy you ran along with, and I'm sorry, but it's because you have a lower level of critical thinking, scrutiny, and intelligence than people in upper brackets. This shit is EXTREMELY see through at this point. The USA politicians have taken full advantage of this situation moreso than any other country on earth and it's totally undeniable.

That's just what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    Your poll options suck.

Coronavirus is a real virus. The hoax part is how it has completely been overblown and dramatized. In reality it is pretty much just the flu bro.
    The timing on this coming up is just wayyy too coincidental.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    You keep saying that but it is a lie. Especially, and overwhelmingly, in democratic states.

Once again... I live in NJ. You cant go anywhere but for takeout, or a park/beach. (huge hypocrisy btw if you see how packed they are) You cant go the movies. You cant go to a game. You cant go to a concert. You cant go to church. You cant even sit inside a ****ing McDonald's and eat a hamburger. Kids aren't going back to school... it's starting "virtually" with a review period set for... guess it... November.

This is a scam. A bullshit ploy you ran along with, and I'm sorry, but it's because you have a lower level of critical thinking, scrutiny, and intelligence than people in upper brackets. This shit is EXTREMELY see through at this point. The USA politicians have taken full advantage of this situation moreso than any other country on earth and it's totally undeniable.

That's just what it is.
    you're in the minority here tpols...I'll give you that NJ is more affected than the rest of the US...NY, Cali...maybe a couple others.

If this were a scam to 'get Trump'...They'd still be pinning deaths in NY to covid...but they aren't, covid is all but vanished there...

Biased Troll

you're in the minority here tpols...I'll give you that NJ is more affected than the rest of the US...NY, Cali...maybe a couple others.

If this were a scam to 'get Trump'...They'd still be pinning deaths in NY to covid...but they aren't, covid is all but vanished there...

They wouldnt need to, the economy has already been wrecked and it’s a proven fact economy is the biggest factor in election outcomes. Now theyre spamming “change change change” propaganda in all minority/young people entertainment programs to get the base revved up to vote, which is the DNC’s usual shortcoming.

Bro hating the orange man is for women, teenagers who are pompous and ignorant, and brainwashed minorities.

You always sound like your political views are programmed by a feminazi instead of being the natural and logical views of an independent American male with a reasonable IQ and perspective.

Let that sink in.

Youre a beta male bitch.

Ooooh, get that Orange Man out! Hes too Orange! Grrrr....”

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

you're a robot...

"orange man bad...orange man bad...orange man bad...orange man bad..."

"you low IQ...me high IQ"

political drivel political drivel political drivel political drivel political drivel political drivel political drivel political drivel political drivel political drivel political drivel political drivel political drivel political drivel political drivel political drivel political drivel political drivel political drivel political drivel political drivel political drivel political drivel political drivel political drivel political drivel political drivel political drivel political drivel political drivel political drivel political drivel political drivel political drivel political drivel political drivel political drivel political drivel political drivel

cuck...orange man...low IQ...cuck...orange man...low IQ...cuck...orange man...low IQ...cuck...orange man...low IQ...cuck...orange man...low IQ...cuck...orange man...low IQ...cuck...orange man...low IQ...cuck...orange man...low IQ...cuck...orange man...low IQ...cuck...orange man...low IQ...cuck...orange man...low IQ...cuck...orange man...low IQ

I'm going to retire now...wait nvm, don't have the will power...

Trump good...you bad

you think like a sheep...I don't

watch me repeat message over and over for 5 years.

Biased Troll

you're a robot...

political drivel political drivel political drivel political drivel political drivel political drivel political drivel political drivel political drivel political drivel political drivel political drivel political drivel political drivel political drivel political drivel political drivel political drivel political drivel political drivel political drivel political drivel political drivel political drivel political drivel political drivel political drivel political drivel political drivel political drivel political drivel political drivel political drivel political drivel political drivel political drivel political drivel political drivel political drivel

cuck...orange man...low IQ...cuck...orange man...low IQ...cuck...orange man...low IQ...cuck...orange man...low IQ...cuck...orange man...low IQ...cuck...orange man...low IQ...cuck...orange man...low IQ...cuck...orange man...low IQ...cuck...orange man...low IQ...cuck...orange man...low IQ...cuck...orange man...low IQ...cuck...orange man...low IQ

Trump good...you bad

The day it stops being true is the day I’ll stop declaring it.

Sure, but it doesn't mean he's wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    Eh... i think that angle is dead. the left would never rail against muslims like that, they'll do the opposite. Let everyone in, with no control until shit eventually collapses. The deficit is so comically high... with all the social programs they want and all the handout people flooding in, it's simply going to collapse one day. And we'll be left with nothing.

Trump can't take on everybody... even though he laps the competition, he's fighting against trillion dollar corporate interests, a government full of people that all have their own agendas (tied to said corporate interest's money), and a media that can totally brainwash 100s of millions of people at the drop of a dime. He's fighting the biggest uphill, underdog battle ever seen.

Is what it is.
    ^^^

Ladies and gents, there are people who legit believe Trump is fighting for the little guy and isn't a corrupt elite himself...

you're a robot...

Trump good...you bad

Fultznation has TDS beyond anyone on ISH.. He talks about Trump 24/7/365 since 2016 - he just can't get Trump off his mind.

Fultz is like one of those psycho ex-gfs obsessed over a guy and just can't stop thinking or talking about him. She has him on her mind from dusk till dawn, even in the shower, on the toilet and especially during mastur-ba-tion. That's Fultznation concerning Trump. I bet the guy has spilled gallons and gallons of c-u-m thinking about his bf, the president, and just can't get enough of the fat old man.

Quote Originally Posted by fsvr54 View Post
    It's real, but NOT a serious issue.

In conclusion, it's just the flu, bro.
    One that became overhyped and exaggerated. Not serious enough to cause recession and loss of lives..

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Wow, the most insane thing is to watch prime time, the man, and blade sit there and play coy and pretend they haven’t been OMBing like a mother f.ucker.

Then after huge amounts of OMBing, they use people’s retorts to their nonsense to try and say they were the ones who started everything in the first place....

Totally insane behavior. Unbelievable.

Virus is real, but it's on par with the seasonal flu..

As everyone has said governments have been taking advantage of it, none more than the states. The people who should be held accountable for once is the media though, non stop garbage and false reporting from day one.
    They did a great job of convincing the recluses that it's a deadly killer out there with the non stop propaganda.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    Wow, the most insane thing is to watch prime time, the man, and blade sit there and play coy and pretend they haven’t been OMBing like a mother f.ucker.

Then after huge amounts of OMBing, they use people’s retorts to their nonsense to try and say they were the ones who started everything in the first place....

Totally insane behavior. Unbelievable.
    I thought 3ball was insane but this is a whole other level

GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar

shit poll options. to get a real sense of where people stand, the poll should be:

-favor of using gov't force to rob liberty from billions of people w/ all the negatives (lockdowns, printing trillions / incentives to stay unemployed, no schools, reduction in quality of life, etc, all for the illusion of control)

-not in favor

virus is like the flu, but worse for old & frail already dying of other illnesses, and less deadly than flu for most people.