GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar

Default Google 'White American Doctor' and click on Images

Google 'White American Doctor' and click on Images

weird results

first 5 aren't actually white doctors and the 6th image is this guy lol

Biased Troll

Default Re: Google 'White American Doctor' and click on Images

Bro this is what Im sayin.

These big companies are never gonna give up their actual share holding control to minorities.

So in order to keep them under lock and key, they have to make token PC concessions. Create films called “Black is King.” Remove the option to search a white doctor on Google. This kind of stuff.

Just like Hitler scapegoated the jews to make himself more popular and gain more control, so we will see these businesses get bolder and bolder with the white shaming. Because black and brown is the numerical future of the country. The transition is underway. CEOs and big stake holders will throw everyone under the bus to save themselves. Your rights will disappear before their share holdings do.

If youre smart, youre saving up right now to leave.

The country is gonna end up as Venezuela with a ruling class and tons of colored peasants. It wont be pretty for middle class whites as they become more of a racial minority.

PACK. YOUR. BAGS.
    Last edited by FourthTenor; 08-10-2020 at 01:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FourthTenor View Post

These big companies are never gonna give up their actual share holding control to minorities.

So in order to keep them under lock and key, they have to make token PC concessions. Create films called “Black is King.” Remove the option to search a white doctor on Google. This kind of stuff.

Just like Hitler scapegoated the jews to make himself more popular and gain more control, so we will see these businesses get bolder and bolder with the white shaming. Because black and brown is the numerical future of the country. The transition is underway. CEOs and big stake holders will throw everyone under the bus to save themselves. Your rights will disappear before their share holdings do.

The country is gonna end up as Venezuela with a ruling class and tons of colored peasants. It wont be pretty for middle class whites as they become more of a racial minority.

PACK. YOUR. BAGS.
    There’s no where to go. It’s all trending the same direction.

Unless you’re going to live in the wilderness. Industrialization is strangling.

lol now google white american family

ISH stays retarded as usual: https://www.searchenginejournal.com/...octors/376945/

A perfectly reasonable explanation... but the 2nd post in this thread is Starface melting down at 1:30 am. Lmfao, never change ISH.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsMillerTime View Post
    ISH stays retarded as usual: https://www.searchenginejournal.com/...octors/376945/

A perfectly reasonable explanation... but the 2nd post in this thread is Starface melting down at 1:30 am. Lmfao, never change ISH.
    I was literally going to post this when I came into work as being the plausible explanation that I had come up with.

Nevertheless, it's a huge hole in google's search algorithm, and their AI is not properly analyzing pictures just yet which is probably a good thing.

Biased Troll

Thats fine, and I did consider the possibility it wasnt anything nefarious, but my larger point was still accurate and worth making. Considering how much Big Tech IS censoring these days, the suggestion in the OP seemed more than plausible.

But Im happy to admit if this particular issue is a Nothingburger.

Also do you not know time zones? When it’s 130 am for you doesnt mean it’s 130 am for me

PACK. YOUR. BAGS.
    I find it amusing that you stan a black dude who calls himself King

Biased Troll

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    I find it amusing that you stan a black dude who calls himself King

THATS DIFFERENT

THATS DIFFERENT
    If money and language weren't an obstacle, what country would you go to?

Assuming that money and or language are an obstacle, what country would you go to?

Thats fine, and I did consider the possibility it wasnt anything nefarious, but my larger point was still accurate and worth making. Considering how much Big Tech IS censoring these days, the suggestion in the OP seemed more than plausible.

But Im happy to admit if this particular issue is a Nothingburger.

Also do you not know time zones? When it’s 130 am for you doesnt mean it’s 130 am for me
    I'm asleep at 1:30 am because I have a career that requires me to wake up at 6 am every morning. You are awake at 1:30 am furiously pounding on your keyboard ranting about Venezuela on a basketball forum because your life lacks meaning and direction.

See the difference?

Biased Troll

Quote Originally Posted by Shogon View Post
    If money and language weren't an obstacle, what country would you go to?

Assuming that money and or language are an obstacle, what country would you go to?

Language isnt really an issue. English is spoken everywhere now.

I presume little pockets full of expats are just gonna start to pop up around the world. In places like Denmark, Costa Rica, Japan, Switzerland etc. Smaller countries that dont depend on big scale labor. Hawaii might even be a domestic option.

Theyre expensive places to live ofc so people wont be able to buy as much “stuff” as in the US. But it should be more nature, more cooperation. Primetime and Millertime will stay behind with their fist in the air, desperately hoping to be recognized by the mobs for their cringey wokeness, until the day comes the apple gets put in their mouth and theyre turning above the spitfire. Those dudes will be the last to see it coming

Biased Troll

I'm asleep at 1:30 am because I have a career that requires me to wake up at 6 am every morning. You are awake at 1:30 am furiously pounding on your keyboard ranting about Venezuela on a basketball forum because your life lacks meaning and direction.

See the difference?

Im not in the same time zone as you, moron

You cant tell me you dont understand how that works. No ****ing way.

Cmon man. I know youre a dimwit.

But THAT stupid??

Im not in the same time zone as you, moron

You cant tell me you dont understand how that works. No ****ing way.

Cmon man. I know youre a dimwit.

But THAT stupid??
    No shit sherlock. You post all night, every night. 1:30 am. 2:30 am. 3:30 am, it doesn't matter, you'll find Starface behind his keyboard unloading on the evil liberals of ISH.

Biased Troll

No shit sherlock. You post all night, every night. 1:30 am. 2:30 am. 3:30 am, it doesn't matter, you'll find Starface behind his keyboard unloading on the evil liberals of ISH.

Thats the time of my posts where YOU are, you pea-beained fool

Thats not the time it is where I am when Im posting.

Bro you literally dont know how that works. I shouldnt be shocked but... I still am.

Youre the ISH Kyrie Irving