Default Insidehoops is a great place

this site is great... it allows people to speak their mind. I am also a NHL fan, and the only place to talk about hockey is hfboards... anyone know that site?

mods there are like the Taliban.......

In a thread called "Are sports TV ratings expected to drop?"
    I wrote in that thread:
    "In the Nba? Yes, Expect That People Are Tired of the Low Iq Fools in That League, I Expect Baseball and Hockey to Get Better Ratings Because of That"

Then i get a warning in the category: Ethnic/Racial/Gender Slurs (Warning)

Then i wrote: "Ehh, what? where did i mention any of that?
    Ohh, it's just the moderator that assumes i am talking about race, he/she thinks that there is only one type of race in the NBA.... i thought there where both black, white and asian players......

Since i wrote about the NBA, the moderators just assume i am talking about black players, when there are white players as well in the NBA. When that person see "NBA" he/she immediately thinks "Black !"

Wow, nice racist mods you got hfboards, and then I get warned for it !!"

Their response to my post?

https://ibb.co/zN2PPSC

awful place, those who accuse others of being racist are the biggest racists themselves. Insidehoops is great in that regard, no BS mods !
    Last edited by tomtucker; 08-11-2020 at 01:14 PM.

Default Re: Insidehoops is a great place

OP gets mad because someone guessed right that he's a racist

Biased Troll

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99 View Post
    OP gets mad because someone guessed right that he's a racist

Lol. His point is over your head it seems.

Woke Karens whom you think are your political allies, intrinsically think “helpless, low IQ, etc” when they see guys like you walk by. Just bc of your appearance. They assume you need their protection and nurturing because youre too low to deal with even the simplest social disagreement on your own.

How does that make you feel?

The people who get your vote/approval/loyalty because you think theyre “not racist....” are actually the most racist. They look at you like a pet dog whom they love to spoil but dont actually see as remotely their equal. Guys like Popovich and MillerTime and all the other estro-dorks who need to feel self important at the expense of your independence.

Guess you like that

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Sounds like RMWG and KBlaze mod over there too.

Quote Originally Posted by FourthTenor View Post
    Lol. His point is over your head it seems.

Woke Karens whom you think are your political allies, intrinsically think “helpless, low IQ, etc” when they see guys like you walk by. Just bc of your appearance. They assume you need their protection and nurturing because youre too low to deal with even the simplest social disagreement on your own.

How does that make you feel?

The people who get your vote/approval/loyalty because you think theyre “not racist....” are actually the most racist. They look at you like a pet dog whom they love to spoil but dont actually see as remotely their equal. Guys like Popovich and MillerTime and all the other estro-dorks who need to feel self important at the expense of your independence.

Guess you like that

I cannot agree more.

Places that allow actual free speech and non-mainstream opinions are becoming rarer and rarer... as triggered and controlling leftists gain more and more control over the internet. This site is truly throwback to the "old internet", back when people could actually speak freely online, and we should all cherish this site while it lasts.

Thank you jeff/steve and whoever else is admin around here, yall are doing a phenomenal job.