Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Full Bodycam Footage of George Floyd Arrest Released

Default Full Bodycam Footage of George Floyd Arrest Released

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Default Re: Full Bodycam Footage of George Floyd Arrest Released

Man.... that was a big strong mfer.

Like 5 guys couldnt even get him into the car.

Couple observations before the 5min mark.

If GF knowingly gave a counterfeit bill why would he hang around the store unless he's the dumbest mf'r ever born.

No one in that area respects the crosswalk

GF looks meth'd out AF

GF says he's been shot by the cops before?

I thought this cop knew GF, he sure doesn't act like he knows him

Even though he did resist getting in the car, i dont think what they did was warranted... the guy was panting and moaning and dying and the faggot white cop wouldn't take his knee off his neck even after his partner suggested rolling him on his side. That cop is gonna have a real fun time in the joint.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    Even though he did resist getting in the car, i dont think what they did was warranted... the guy was panting and moaning and dying and the faggot white cop wouldn't take his knee off his neck even after his partner suggested rolling him on his side. That cop is gonna have a real fun time in the joint.
    This guy was panting and moaning while he was sitting straight. He had a rush of drugs right to his brain. He did not die from asphyxiation

Quote Originally Posted by BigKobeFan View Post
    This guy was panting and moaning while he was sitting straight. He had a rush of drugs right to his brain. He did not die from asphyxiation
    The cop shouldn't have had his knee on him that long but you are right. This guy was hopped up on a massive amount of drugs and was literally crying about not being able to breath and his anxiety the entire time so it was difficult for the cop to tell when he was being genuine. TBH this guy doesn't even seem to be the same species as the rest of us. Pretty sure one of his ancestors got fvcked by a gorilla or something

Expert in Demonology Patrick Chewing's Avatar

So tired of seeing this guy's face.

Should have just tazed his ass and called it a day. Then throw his ass in one of those big police vans.
    The libs love the use of a tazer so no one would be crying after him getting tazed.

Murder

Can't wait for these guys and the Ahmaud Arbery crew hold trial on live TV

Little Donny better pray for a stiff sentence or his little white house and hotels might actually get burned to the ground, for real

Quote Originally Posted by BigKobeFan View Post
    Lol are you serious? pretty sure he wouldnt have died if he didnt have a freaking knee on his neck for almost 10 minutes...

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    So tired of seeing this guy's face.
    Yea me too. I was expecting to see someone else when i clicked on that thread title.

Quote Originally Posted by PistonsFan#21 View Post
    Yea me too. I was expecting to see someone else when i clicked on that thread title.

Patty at it again

Man how can anyone respect the tone of these officers though when they approach... cursing, swearing, acting tough, and pointing guns right from the get go. USA cops are in need of a DRAMATIC overhaul and I'm am probably the most anti-BLM person you'll ever meet. Too many power tripping white boys who think their shit doesn't stink. That's exactly what it is.

Man how can anyone respect the tone of these officers though when they approach... cursing, swearing, acting tough, and pointing guns right from the get go. USA cops are in need of a DRAMATIC overhaul and I'm am probably the most anti-BLM person you'll ever meet. Too many power tripping white boys who think their shit doesn't stink. That's exactly what it is.
    The system wants more people in prison dawg. Always. Gotta keep that machine humming.

Biased Troll

Man how can anyone respect the tone of these officers though when they approach... cursing, swearing, pointing guns right from the get go. USA cops are in need of a DRAMATIC overhaul and I'm am probably the most anti-BLM person you'll ever meet. Too many power tripping white boys who think their shit doesn't stink. That's exactly what it is.

I’m sure some of these guys have a “respect my authoritah” personality, but also it’s gotta be frustrating dealing with Floyd Georges all day every day. Imagine having to constantly subdue belligerent criminals over and over. It has to desensitize you a bit. Im sure theyve had their fill of being patient and cooperative with incoherent suspects who are giving them shit and making their job harder. Especially considering how often a “gentle” arrest leads to a guy slipping out and either attacking the officer or creating a pursuit.

People want the police to be perfect. As if theres a bunch of einstein-mother therasa hybrids out there lining up to do this job.

Im all for punishing them when they do something that is clearly and overtly foul and corrupt. But I tend to give them a big benefit of the doubt when theyre dealing with criminals.

Police arent the problem in America, the amount of criminals is. But that’s not the kind of admission the emotional Kumbaya crowd has the peenis to admit.

They tend to be more effeminate.