View Poll Results: Which of these will be solved first?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • DB Cooper

0 0%
  • Zodiac murders

3 50.00%
  • Jimmy Hoffa

1 16.67%
  • Black Dahlia

0 0%
  • None will ever be solved

2 33.33%
  • Not sure but they will all eventually be solved

0 0%
    NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Default Which of these unsolved crimes will they uncover first?

DB Cooper
    Jimmy Hoffa murder
    Zodiac killings
    Black Dahlia

My guess is the DB Cooper hijacking and the Zodiac serial murders will eventually be resolved because partial DNA has been retrieved. The Jimmy Hoffa murder has a very good chance of being resolved. His murderer (s) could be as young as 65, and a death bed confession even in 20 more years is possible. The Black Dahlia is likely too old to ever be solved.

Are there any less famous unsolved crimes are that are equally as intriguing to you that have not received as much media attention?

Default Re: Which of these unsolved crimes will they uncover first?

@Ted Cruz

Chef Curry w/ da shot FromDowntown's Avatar

Jon Benet Ramsey

Rey Rivera

Wasnt Black Dahlia kinda solved with it being the guy's father?

Local High School Star KennyPowers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FromDowntown View Post
    Jon Benet Ramsey

The Zodiac Killer was already found, it was Ted Cruz.

How is Hoffa not solved? Do we need a government agency or msm source to confirm it?

The Irishman pretty much explains how it all went down. Seriously doubt Sheeran would've lied about something like that before going to the grave.

Sheeran's confession = crime solved in my opinion.

I Heard You Paint Houses: Frank "The Irishman" Sheeran and Closing the Case on Jimmy Hoffa is a 2004 work of narrative nonfiction written by former homicide prosecutor, investigator and defense attorney Charles Brandt that chronicles the life of Frank Sheeran, an alleged mafia hitman who confesses the crimes he committed working for the Bufalino crime family.

The book contains 71 pages of back matter largely detailing independent corroboration of Sheeran's confessions that came to light after the book was first published. The book is the basis for the 2019 film The Irishman, which was directed by Martin Scorsese and starred Robert De Niro as Frank Sheeran.[1]

Sheeran's supposed confessions to killing Jimmy Hoffa and Joe Gallo have been disputed by "The Lies of the Irishman", an article in Slate by Bill Tonelli,[2] and "Jimmy Hoffa and 'The Irishman': A True Crime Story?" by Harvard Law School professor Jack Goldsmith, which appeared in The New York Review of Books.[3] Chip Fleischer, the book's publisher, wrote a detailed reply to Tonelli's piece, calling it "irresponsible in the extreme, not to mention damaging," which Slate also published.[4] The title is in reference to, according to Sheeran, the first conversation he had with Hoffa over the phone, where Hoffa started by saying, "I heard you paint houses"—a mob code meaning: I heard you kill people, the "paint" being the blood that splatters when bullets are fired into a body

None of these crimes will ever be solved because they serve a purpose. To help distract the public of the scam that Stevie Wonder and his elite handlers have been running on the American people and the world for the past 59 years. Let them waste their time on the "Zodiac Killer" and DJ Cooper as they and Stevie Wonder laugh at us.

Never forget.

RIP Darryl Dawkins.
    Last edited by jstern; 08-10-2020 at 04:51 AM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas View Post
    How is Hoffa not solved? Do we need a government agency or msm source to confirm it?

The Irishman pretty much explains how it all went down. Seriously doubt Sheeran would've lied about something like that before going to the grave.

Sheeran's confession = crime solved in my opinion.
    Michael Franzese who was a captain in the Colombo crime family says Sheeran was a liar.

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    Michael Franzese who was a captain in the Colombo crime family says Sheeran was a liar.

all I'm saying is there really isn't much mystery surrounding that crime. The mafia took him out regardless of who pulled the trigger.

it would be shocking to discover that it was anything else.

I did find the JFK scene in The Irishman to be interesting, the way Hoffa/Pacino acted when they announced on TV that the president was dead. He was not shocked or surprised at all (indicating that he knew it was going to happen).