Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Kawhi can eliminate 15 different MVPS by the end of season

Quote Originally Posted by HBK_Kliq_2 View Post
    Less scared, he eliminated Durant in 2014. LeBron has never eliminated Harden. 2016 Kawhi was eliminated by Durant/Westbrook but Anthony Davis is way better then Lamarcus Aldridge. Kawhi basically carried a sorry ass team to 67 wins in 2016, then in playoffs he had the 16th highest BPM of all time.
    You're taking this too far already, buddy. If the spurs were actually a sorry ass team, then they wouldn't make more than 20 consecutive playoff berths in a much stacked western conference. Also, kawhi has never played more than 75 rs games in his ongoing career yet.

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Gray GOAT View Post

We just keep winning.
    2014 kawhi vs Durant

Game 1 - Kawhi leads spurs in minutes at 39 and spurs blow out Thunder by 17 points.

Game 2 - Spurs blow out Thunder by 42 points

Game 5 - Kawhi leads spurs in minutes and they blow out Thunder by 28 points

Game 6 - Kawhi leads spurs in 44 minutes and closes out Thunder.

Series offensive rating for both teams: Thunder at 103 and spurs at 114

Durant locked up at 56% TS and 105 offensive rating

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    You're taking this too far already, buddy. If the spurs were actually a sorry ass team, then they wouldn't make more than 20 consecutive playoff berths in a much stacked western conference. Also, kawhi has never played more than 75 rs games in his ongoing career yet.
    Maybe if you just shut your mouth and listen to people who know the game better then you do, you may understand. 2016 I said they were sorry, that's when Duncan was 40 years old, Manu/Parker all turned into role players. Being good for a long time doesn't mean you can't decline eventually.

Kawhi had 72 game season in 2017 which was enough games to win MVP for Harden in 2018. Kawhi should of won that year, media just fell into Westbrook's triple double gimmick. Even this year in 2019-20 season, Kawhi only played a total of 3 games less then Giannis in the pre seeding games? So this actually qualified as Kawhi's 3rd MVP level season.

Kawhi Leonard achievements: had most minutes in a game. He scored respectively 16, 4, 10, 10, 14 and 17 points. Durant meanwhile averaged 26 on 48%.

NBA All-star

Less scared, he eliminated Durant in 2014. LeBron has never eliminated Harden. 2016 Kawhi was eliminated by Durant/Westbrook but Anthony Davis is way better then Lamarcus Aldridge. Kawhi basically carried a sorry ass team to 67 wins in 2016, then in playoffs he had the 16th highest BPM of all time.
    here's my follow up question, would you say beating a team 4-0 makes you the better team than going 4-2. are there any possibilities in which having the opportunity to go 4-0, but extending it to 4-2 proves your team to be more champion worthy.

Maybe if you just shut your mouth and listen to people who know the game better then you do, you may understand. 2016 I said they were sorry, that's when Duncan was 40 years old, Manu/Parker all turned into role players. Being good for a long time doesn't mean you can't decline eventually.

Kawhi had 72 game season in 2017 which was enough games to win MVP for Harden in 2018. Kawhi should of won that year, media just fell into Westbrook's triple double gimmick. Even this year in 2019-20 season, Kawhi only played a total of 3 games less then Giannis in the pre seeding games? So this actually qualified as Kawhi's 3rd MVP level season.
    Kawhi was probably in his peak during those times but just because he is doesn't mean his teammates already became a bunch of scrubs when he was still with them. And in the recent years, you do realize that the league usually handed over the mvp trophies towards players who got their own scoring titles in the very same years as well (e.g. '14 durant, '16 curry, '17 westbrook & '18 harden)? I bet you didn't because you sound like you don't know that the klaw has yet to win a scoring title, despite being a great postseason player.

2014 kawhi vs Durant

Game 1 - Kawhi leads spurs in minutes at 39 and spurs blow out Thunder by 17 points.

Claim to fame: "leads in minutes". Not points, assists, rebounds, steals or blocks. Minutes...

Winners of 15 different MVPs isn't 15 different MVPs.

2014 kawhi vs Durant

That's not "locked up" lol, Durant shot 48% or better in 3 out of 4 losses. Kawhi averaged 11.8 ppg on 41.2%FG/48.7%TS for the series.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gray GOAT View Post
    15 different MVPs. Names 4. Isiah Thomas eliminated 19 different MVPs. Greatest to ever do it?

Yea....

Gus Williams eliminated 7 or 8 in one post season by this absurd standard(depending on if you count partial series Walton along with 6 mvp Kareem and 1 Mvp Unseld). Karl Malone knocked out 7 in one post season without even winning the title. Moses Malone knocked out 9 in one series in 1981.....

OP getting ruthlessly eviscerated

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    OP getting ruthlessly eviscerated
    He stays making troll ass points and fabricating shit. Like Giannis playing 3 games more than Leonard due to total minutes as if playing low minutes due to record blowouts is the same thing as sitting out games. And now talking total number of mvps among people who lost? The 85 Celtics beat “15” mvps that one year and I’m not sure that would be the record either. At this point you either have to ban 30 people or ignore them all. You ban them and they are eventually allowed back so.....just is what it is. I’m not sitting around finding all the alts all day.

Im just at my desk between bullshitting.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    He stays making troll ass points and fabricating shit. Like Giannis playing 3 games more than Leonard due to total minutes as if playing low minutes due to record blowouts is the same thing as sitting out games. And now talking total number of mvps among people who lost? The 85 Celtics beat “15” mvps that one year and I’m not sure that would be the record either. At this point you either have to ban 30 people or ignore them all. You ban them and they are eventually allowed back so.....just is what it is. I’m not sitting around finding all the alts all day.

Im just at my desk between bullshitting.
    I’ll give OP credit, at least he’s original. We have lots of delusional stans for MJ, Kobe and LeBron, but he’s the only one for Kawhi. That said, Kawhi being the GOAT is such a hard position to argue I’m not sure why he bothers.

I suppose if you have to be a nut be unique.

If the Clippers eliminate the Lakers, why would LeBron count again if he's already on your list?

The circumstances weren't the same. Kawhi faced these MVPS all in their primes. Kawhi also led every series in GmSc.
    You listed 4 different MVP's