Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    3-time NBA All-Star

Default Damian lillard is better than bron at this point

There is no debate between Lebron and Lillard.. Lillard is the better player at this point.. The guy is amazing..

Luka is a great player but he has choked a lot this season.. Still my second fav player..

Default Re: Damian lillard is better than bron at this point

The problem here is that Lebron is 6-8 and scores with ease. It’s much harder for Dame to do this every game. So Lebron is better but Damian Lillard is still elite.

Banned

uh excuse me? dame is overrated. couple hot games here and there, it wont last.

3-time NBA All-Star

I dont know about that.. Dame is scoring with ease.. I mean the game looks easy to him. To me he is the best player in the game at this point... Only from what I have seen in the bubble.. Really tough cuz a guy like Lebron just got older and probably slower during that down time, Kawhi also looks slower and not at his usual self. So for me Dame is the best player.. The Lakers won't beat the Blazers if they cant shoot.. They better start making open shots cuz Portland will beat them easier than people think.. DAME is on a mission and confidence is the biggest weapon.. AND HE HAS IT..

3-time NBA All-Star

He has been amazing the entire season.. And he has taken to another level exactly when it has been needed..

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

That’s 3 60 point games this season. I suspect by the end of next year both he and Harden will have more than either Kobe or Jordan had for their careers. Who would have thought that if the NBA set out to make it easier to score great players would have more incredible games....

That said....he’s obviously still a beast. Rule changes don’t give you 35 foot range. It’s just hard to put so much that happens now in context. Luka out here having Wilt Chamberlain nights and all.

Its just tough.

He doesn't have the warriors in the way to sweep him this year

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Dame is a cold blooded mother****er. There's no doubt about that.

Shout out Melo too. He got them "sure", what is now non-existant, poast buckets when they needed them, and brought competitive fire.

Let's Talks Numbers 34-24 Footwork's Avatar

Yeah. He's taking it up a notch. The loss against the Clippers still hurt, but they're on a good trajectory.

Cj McCollum been playing like shit, recently. Needs to step it up.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07 View Post
    The problem here is that Lebron is 6-8 and scores with ease. It’s much harder for Dame to do this every game. So Lebron is better but Damian Lillard is still elite.
    That's a great way of putting it. Dame has to channel his inner 2012 game 6 Lebron just to make the playoffs. Lebron over a long stretch is so good he could do that without entering that do or die mode.

Let's Talks Numbers 34-24 Footwork's Avatar

He's out there carving up defenses with ease. He calls for the screen so far from the basket that the defense has to make some really tough choices.

A slight freeze/pause from the big and Dame is getting a layup. Go behind the screen and you're getting roasted from 3.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by NBASTATMAN View Post
    There is no debate between Lebron and Lillard.. Lillard is the better player at this point.. The guy is amazing..

Luka is a great player but he has choked a lot this season.. Still my second fav player..
    i love dame but just no

Damn, what a scoring machine at 61 points. Dame really has to put the pedal to the metal in order to produce a win for portland. I'm still wondering when will he get a scoring title.

Lillard seems to be the antithesis in terms of team loyalty and stance on forming superteams

Why cant we give Dame props without taking a cheap shot at Lebron? Incredible game by Lillard but come on.