NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Default We told you white liberals the protests would eventually reach your neighborhoods

Y'all didn't listen. Now they are going residential in Seattle. If you are really woke you'll listen to them and give up your home to a black person. Exactly how woke are you white liberal?

Impress me. Grab your wife, little Jane and Johnny out of the spacious rooms of your million dollar homes, hand over to the keys to a black person and hit that Best Western. Do it!

https://twitter.com/KittyLists/statu...488684544?s=20

https://mobile.twitter.com/KittyList...-your-purse%2F

https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/S...=hashtag_click

Bladefd you're from the OC right? If they come to your door asking you to leave are you going to show us how woke you really are? RRR3, what if they come for Mommy's and Daddy's home? You going to urge your parents to do the right thing by commie standards? Give up your comfort so you can make the ghost of Che Guevara proud?
    Last edited by Long Duck Dong; 08-14-2020 at 06:52 PM.

Default Re: We told you white liberals the protests would eventually reach your neighborhoods

Hope those property owners remember that they'll be ones getting charged with a crime if they try to protect their property.

Default Re: We told you white liberals the protests would eventually reach your neighborhoods

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    You're from Phoenix. Pretty sure they don't want your little apartment or it's $600/mo AC/electric bill anyway

Someone needs to machine gun down all those bums.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    You're from Phoenix. Pretty sure they don't want your little apartment or it's $600/mo AC/electric bill anyway

Chef Curry w/ da shot FromDowntown's Avatar

Victim mentality is a scary thing. I can't believe I'm hearing these cucsks "we need your house, we deserve it and more!" Jesus F. Christ.

Come to my ****ing neighborhood.

It sounds like you really want them to. Why not just ask them?

Quote Originally Posted by FromDowntown View Post
    Victim mentality is a scary thing. I can't believe I'm hearing these cucsks "we need your house, we deserve it and more!" Jesus F. Christ.
    I'm all for it if it mostly affects the idiots who created this insufferable mentality in the first place.

All these woke ideals, all of them, are created by white leftists. There's nothing sweeter than seeing them get caught up in a woke storm they themselves created.

At point do you think Liberals will finally realize they were wrong all along? The moment that the gun is pointed to their head or the moment the foot presses down on their trachea? They will die at the hands of their own creation. But I at least hope that before they expire, they have that awakening "oh shit" moment.

And don't look to us for help, Liberals. We have our own lives to worry about.

white sjw are the worst

The most bizarre thing to me is that the people who are financing these "protests" seems to think that most Americans sympathize with them, when in reality most Americans are horrified and pissed off about them. They seem to think that a narrow slice of the population (the far left) represents the majority opinion. The disconnect from reality is mind boggling.

Quote Originally Posted by FromDowntown View Post
    +1 I made a thread on that actually

Quote Originally Posted by Shooter View Post
    +1 I made a thread on that actually