Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Default Re: Does LeBron need to average a triple double for the Lakers to have a chance?

33/6/6 with goat D and clutch would win title every year with any contending team

23/16/17 - I don't even know what that is.. not a stat line or brand that can win that's for sure.. maybe if he had the goat center as a teammate that stat line can win

Default Re: Does LeBron need to average a triple double for the Lakers to have a chance?

Lmao wtf is a 23 points? Sounds like bron needs to step his scoring game up

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LAmbruh View Post
    Appreciate the 5*s
    Quote Originally Posted by Gohan View Post
    Lmao wtf is a 23 points? Sounds like bron needs to step his scoring game up
    It proves that rebounds and assists are overrated individual stat categories. Points, clutch points, and per possession efficiency are the most important stats that drive winning the most

Quote Originally Posted by Docs Orders View Post
    He had one of the best triple doubles in playoff history tonight and the Lakers still lost. Does he need to average a triple double this series for them to have a chance?
    Padding the stats isn't a formula to win championships.

How about scoring more points LeBron James? How about not passing the ball to Caruso in crunch time and take manner into your own hands?

BETA game tbh

3-time NBA All-Star

He had one of the best triple doubles in playoff history tonight and the Lakers still lost. Does he need to average a triple double this series for them to have a chance?
    No he just needs to score more which i expect him to do

Dunking on everybody in the park

That triple double was Westbrookesque

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

he needs to average 35+ points

rebounds and assists are meaningless

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY View Post

I think they need his assists, this Lakers team has no playmakers other than Lebron which is why his +/- is so good when AD is arguably the better player and has better stats all round.

Lebron is no go-to scorer though, not his game, bad FT shooter, shaky jumpshot and if you load up the paint in the half court you turn him into a passer. Kyrie was a perfect fit for Lebron but I think he just ended up getting tired of the bullshit that comes along with being Lebron's teammate.

Thankfully for Lebron I dont think AD is smart enough to realise that.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY View Post

Wouldn't say there meaningless but he definitely needs to score more and be more aggressive on the offensive end. Blazers weren't worried about bron at all. They put melo on him.

I mean, look what LeBron is against.

https://twitter.com/DrewShiller/stat...04180357009408

Max Kellerman: “Damian Lillard is like Steph Curry, but a Steph Curry who gets better in the biggest moments.”
    A Wardell Curry on steroids, a Curry clone in CJ (no disrespect to CJ but Lillard is just better.), an elite center and a DEEP bench.

Toughest team that LeBron has ever faced and better competition then MJ ever faced.

Quote Originally Posted by FireDavidKahn View Post

A Wardell Curry on steroids, a Curry clone in CJ (no disrespect to CJ but Lillard is just better.), an elite center and a DEEP bench.
    Max spot on with that

5*

Quote Originally Posted by Bronbron23 View Post
    Wouldn't say there meaningless but he definitely needs to score more and be more aggressive on the offensive end. Blazers weren't worried about bron at all. They put melo on him.
    Melo did a damn good job at that

Quote Originally Posted by FireDavidKahn View Post

Toughest team that LeBron has ever faced and better competition then MJ ever faced.
    Absolute bullshit. Curry's 10 - 0 against Lillard in the Playoffs. Came back from knee injury and dropped 40/9/8 on him first game back to win in OT in 2016 (17 points in that overtime alone). Swept him in the WCF last year (no KD, Iguodala injured), averaging 37/8/7 on 66%TS to Lillard's 22/5/9 on 55%TS. It's not close.

College star

Not necessarily. He needs to play better defensively and takeover 4th quarters as opposed to focusing on assists if his team is struggling offensively. I'm sure he can do it, he just needs to do it.

When the offense is rolling, sure, stack up them assists. But last night wasn't one of those nights.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball View Post
    33/6/6 with goat D and clutch would win title every year with any contending team

23/16/17 - I don't even know what that is.. not a stat line or brand that can win that's for sure.. maybe if he had the goat center as a teammate that stat line can win
    Stop hating. He had a remarkable game and was clearly the best player on the court for L.A. But his problem is when his team needed elite scoring in the 4th quarter, he didn't provide it.