Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    i like it. been playing since thursday. i like the miami and cartel maps alot. but there are definitely some fixing they need to do, especially in the cartel map where it's difficult to spot a player bc their clothes blend in a little too well with the background. kind of dissapointed in the sniper rifles they have tho...wish they had a marksman rifle, maybe they do in the full version.

oh and don't get me started on how snipers don't have no flinch, plenty of times i've shot them first and they still land a center mass hit that needs to be fixed, if i get 2-3 shots on you first, you should not be able to sit still and aim without flinching...c'mon man.
    good shit

I didn't get a chance to dip into the beta and I haven't even got into MW season 6 yet either

Was going to get the CP2077 and BLOPS bundle with PS5 but might just go with CP2077. Don't think i'll be playing much other games for awhile after I dive into that

Quote Originally Posted by LAmbruh View Post
    good shit

I didn't get a chance to dip into the beta and I haven't even got into MW season 6 yet either

Was going to get the CP2077 and BLOPS bundle with PS5 but might just go with CP2077. Don't think i'll be playing much other games for awhile after I dive into that
    u get a pre order for the ps5 or just gonna risk it on launch week? same here with CP2077, i'm not even gonna play cod for a while when it comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    u get a pre order for the ps5 or just gonna risk it on launch week? same here with CP2077, i'm not even gonna play cod for a while when it comes out.
    I'm gunna pull up to either Best Buy or Walmart at midnight and roll the dice

Target and lots of others near me aren't allowing campers due to covid, only doing roadside pickup.

Even so, I walked into Target a few days after PS4 release and they had a bunch. That's how I copped my original

Supposedly Sony is shipping nearly double PS5's on launch than they did PS4