Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: The draft lottery is tonight at 8:30. Warriors, Cavs, and Twolves have best odds.

Hopefully the Warriors win it. I would lul.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Re: The draft lottery is tonight at 8:30. Warriors, Cavs, and Twolves have best odds.

Al they will do is package it with Wiggins for a star. I refuse to believe they traded for Wiggins for his potential. He’s salary filler and I’ll keep saying it until Giannis signs back to the bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Shogon View Post
    Hopefully the Warriors win it. I would lul.
    Haven't ya heard? Dub dynasty is over already

Consensus Top 20-30 AT Roundball_Rock's Avatar

Odds for each team, each pick here: http://www.tankathon.com/pick_odds .

Facts Are Misleading

Knicks need the pick.

Warriors will not get it. This is a promise - the league will not allow it.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    Just reminding you since I’ve heard almost nothing about it. Lack of March madness made a lot of college stars miss out on the usual hype.
    Good point but the draft seems underwhelming this year. Obi seems the only interesting immediate lottery pick to me but not a superstar.

I have been wrong many times though

Wolves have never moved up in the lottery in history. I don't know what to think about tonight as we have the best odds along with 2 other teams.

realgm talked about what wiggins+paschall and/or looney+this pick+2021 minn frp(top 3 protected) could fetch. It wasnt pretty stars topped out at like beal or gobert and those were shot down as not enough value(not for unrealistic reasons). packages like vucevic and gordon or bojan and ingles were thrown out if you dont include minny pick. Wiggins is that negative an asset
    Last edited by NBAGOAT; 08-20-2020 at 07:53 PM.

Default Re: NBA Lottery TODAY !!!!

Warriors about to feast

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by NBAGOAT View Post
    realgm talked about what wiggins+paschall and/or looney+this pick+2021 minn frp(top 3 protected) could fetch. It wasnt pretty stars topped out at like beal or gobert and those were shot down as not enough value(not for unrealistic reasons). packages like vucevic and gordon or bojan and ingles were thrown out if you dont include minny pick. Wiggins is that negative an asset
    Look at the last few times top 10 players moved. The players chose where they were going. If a top star wants out and wants to go to Golden State the team's best bet might be to just go along with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Carbine View Post
    Knicks need the pick.

Warriors will not get it. This is a promise - the league will not allow it.
    Knicks have had 40 years of draft picks

Quote Originally Posted by Stephonit View Post
    Look at the last few times top 10 players moved. The players chose where they were going. If a top star wants out and wants to go to Golden State the team's best bet might be to just go along with it.
    true but wiggins and the frp for some people is like a completely neutral return and adding on paschall and a 2021 minny pick isnt that much. even when those trades get forced, the team get something positive in return. even that terrible cousins deal got hield and some picks

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    Just reminding you since I’ve heard almost nothing about it. Lack of March madness made a lot of college stars miss out on the usual hype.
    I already had a thread... you fool.. oh well.. maybe the Mod can combine the talk... Lottery is always fun... and in a few minutes I wanna see someone set up a damn Mock..

I'm expecting the Knicks to get the lowest possible because why not? Knicks can be terrible and they'll still be the most money making franchise. We have trolls still making threads on them and they haven't been relevant since the Clinton administration. Damn shame.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Damn Bulls....