Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: A bare minimum of half of people will be unemployable in the coming decade or two

A widening of the wealth gap is inevitable. I haven't heard an argument to suggest otherwise.

Biased Troll

Default Re: A bare minimum of half of people will be unemployable in the coming decade or two

Quote Originally Posted by Cleverness View Post
    Wouldn't replacing our system with UBI be a better option?

During the CARES Act we gave ~$3900/month* for people to be unemployed, but essential workers got absolutely ****ed.

If our welfare state will continue to expand, why not make it universal so everyone gets a check?

(*An extra $600/wk on top of the US natl average of $370/wk)

Source

I dunno, maybe.

Tbh Im not even gonna worry about any of it at this point. Ive spent too much time worrying about things 95% of people cant be bothered to pay attention to. Ill just make the most of whatever situation we got and try to see what’s coming before the shlubs do, so at least I can protect myself.

It's a good thing I have an MBA then, stay in school kids.

What do you think china can do for these people?

Banned

As long as Leo and his celeb pals can jet out to his new orgy island, it will all be okay. We just need to drive less. We need to eat less meat. We need less cow farts. Anything so long as Leo Dicaprio and the Dalai Lama can privately bang ho's on Dicaprio island.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Not if we wipe out half the population first

Quote Originally Posted by HylianNightmare View Post
    Not if we wipe out half the population first
    exactly.

now would you prefer if I inject dr bill gates' covid vaccine into your elbow or your shoulder?

Kind of funny that the people pushing for higher minimum wages for low-skilled workers are also helping expedite the threat of automation.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    exactly.

now would you prefer if I inject dr bill gates' covid vaccine into your elbow or your shoulder?