Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: Why isn't Lebron celebrating the Clippers's performance on social media?

He only tried to be friends with Kawhi to recruit him to Lakers. LeBron was trying to be buddy buddy with Kawhi in the 2019 all-star weekend.

Now that Kawhi is on clippers, LeBron fears him and dodges him again just like 2014. I would even go as far as saying LeBron possibly used the passing of Kobe as an excuse just to avoid playing Kawhi in a reg season game, that's how much he fears him. Lakers played like 2 days later so it didn't make sense to avoid a Lakers/clippers matchup. LeBron still requested it to avoid Kawhi.

Also playing 40 minutes in that bubble seeding game vs nuggets that didn't mean anything to lakers, he wanted James harden to take the 3rd seed and knock off Kawhi for him.

The social media antics of cheering against Kawhi teams is just more proof.

NBA All-star

Default Re: Why isn't Lebron celebrating the Clippers's performance on social media?

based on odds, Game 4 Vegas lost and Game 5 Vegas won

Wut?

Why would he?

Because nothing special happened???

LeBron isn't worried about the Mavs, but is worried about the Clippers. He at least has to see them as equal competition. It's (sort of) like when Bird was praising MJ while sweeping him in the playoffs. It's easy to be complementary of people who aren't a threat to you

Also, Kawhi to some degree spurned LeBron when he joined the Clippers. He could have been a Laker if he was willing to play with LeBron. For one reason or another, he didn't want to do that. I won't speculate why.

Consensus Top 20-30 AT Roundball_Rock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23 View Post
    This. Every nba players loves that game winning shot.
    That plus the degree of difficulty of the shot, his age, that they were underdogs and probably most importantly that this may be something we look back on in 15 or 20 years as the first big Luka moment like we do with LeBron's 2007 fourth quarter in the ECF or Jordan's first round game winner in 89'. What the Clippers did--win as the favorite against a 7 seed isn't the same.

The OP should know since the Warriors were in the Clippers' role in recent years.

Quote Originally Posted by HBK_Kliq_2 View Post
    He only tried to be friends with Kawhi to recruit him to Lakers. LeBron was trying to be buddy buddy with Kawhi in the 2019 all-star weekend.

Now that Kawhi is on clippers, LeBron fears him and dodges him again just like 2014. I would even go as far as saying LeBron possibly used the passing of Kobe as an excuse just to avoid playing Kawhi in a reg season game, that's how much he fears him. Lakers played like 2 days later so it didn't make sense to avoid a Lakers/clippers matchup. LeBron still requested it to avoid Kawhi.

Also playing 40 minutes in that bubble seeding game vs nuggets that didn't mean anything to lakers, he wanted James harden to take the 3rd seed and knock off Kawhi for him.

The social media antics of cheering against Kawhi teams is just more proof.
    2013 Game 7 mind****ed this poor soul