Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Default Re: I was done with the NBA either way after this season, so please just cancel it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shogon View Post
    smoke aint drinking wine... why are you playing him for a fool?

smokey shoots whiskey straight.

Default Re: I was done with the NBA either way after this season, so please just cancel it.

But will you still post daily on an NBA forum, despite "not watching"?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    smoke aint drinking wine... why are you playing him for a fool?

smokey shoots whiskey straight.
    Generally I don't care for wine. It's too acidic. Drinking it heavily makes my stomach hurt. It's also a bitch if you throw up as that shit doesn't get out of anything. Well thats white wine...only bitches drink that shit. I'm talking about red wine.

Quote Originally Posted by Shogon View Post
    It's almost like you can't read or that you have ADHD.

Either way, I assure you, I won't be reading any more of your posts, lol...
    Why wait until "2020 wraps"? What is stopping you from cutting it all off now?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117 View Post
    Generally I don't care for wine. It's too acidic. Drinking it heavily makes my stomach hurt. It's also a bitch if you throw up as that shit doesn't get out of anything. Well thats white wine...only bitches drink that shit. I'm talking about red wine.
    i cant drink wine it gives me heartburn and a headache later. only strong beer for me.

Shogon, the random anxiety ridden poster on ish "is" going to stop watching NBA games after this season...so the NBA should completely shut down? Isn't it easier for you to just stop watching it/posting here and getting on with your life?