Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Sources: Michael Jordan voice of reason during NBA owners meeting

Quote Originally Posted by bullettooth View Post
    “I don’t want to get into a word or sentence feud with Daryl Morey, but I believe he wasn’t educated on the situation at hand, and he spoke, and so many people could have been harmed, not only financially, but physically. Emotionally. Spiritually. So just be careful what we tweet and what we say, and what we do. Even though yes, we do have freedom of speech, but there can be a lot of negative that comes with that too.”

~LeBron '74 IQ' James
    Jordan also don't give a $hit about black people in the 1990's. He never supported Craig Hodges. Hodges got even black bailed in the nba.

He's more of a voice of reason because it's based on personal gain and not emotion. I can respect that. But I wouldn't say it's the ideal reason

Quote Originally Posted by dreamshake View Post
    MJ is in a conflict of interest position. He's a black man but also an owner of a team comprised of black men. Is his allegiance with his fellow white team owners or with his fellow african american athletes?
    RACE RACE RACE, all about that race to you.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster View Post
    RACE RACE RACE, all about that race to you.
    It's all it is to anybody. The league is shutting down because BLM

retired MJ doing mature things for everybody while libron is throwing tantrums on the side.

That's why dude is the unanimous goat