Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    2020 Insidehoops MVP Stanley Kobrick's Avatar

Default Re: Anyone an expert on CBD oil?

Quote Originally Posted by bigbrownschaub View Post
    aint the oils b. sounds like u got some personal things you need to move around, need to stop listening to the haders.
    i agree with you bigbrownschuab

aint the oils b. sounds like u got some personal things you need to move around, need to stop listening to the haders.
    I don't know man. I've only been taking it for a week and that's when I've started having it. I've had haders all my life

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid View Post
    Can it increase your anxiety? Not sure if I should take more or less. Play around with the dose
    It relaxes you. It’s not a stimulant. One of the biggest fads is cbd in coffee which is retarded lol

oh one hun idd persenn bubba

i remember my son used to have persistent seizures when he was about 3-4. i started giving him some cbd oil about twice a week and the seizures just stopped. even now he still requests it, i get him hooked up from my connect in callerado if im out on the road.

let me do you a favor. go to onnit.com and use promo code schaub and i will give u 5% off all of your cbd oil purchases
    you suck at your own gimmick! it's full spectrum cbd not onnit

Anyways I've been using cbd for a while now. I usually go for the high potency tinctures. it's a bit overrated when it comes to helping with pain and inflammation. It's mild relief at best, but at least it's all natural. You'll sleep great with it though if you have issues with that. Also I feel it helps with anxiety so you don't have to worry about that. Never smoked CBD though.

Saw a basketball once

I can call myself an expert on CBD oil, of course, because I took it on the advice of doctors who tried to cure insomnia. And by the way, CBD oil helped me a lot in this. My body relaxed, and all my negative thoughts went away. However, I used CBD oil only once every 3-4 days because if you take it often, you can only aggravate your health problems. If you only have problems when you take CBD oil, you should give it up. Of course, you can try to start smoking weed. I advise you to buy medical weed from the Toronto Cannabis Store For Everyone dispensary because it has the most positive effect on the body.
    Last edited by aliceterme; 07-04-2022 at 09:52 AM.

Local High School Star Chick Stern's Avatar

Default Re: Anyone an expert on SPAM oil?

Quote Originally Posted by alicespamme View Post
    i can call myself an expert on spam, of course, because i took it on the advice of doctors who tried to cure insomnia. And by the way, spam helped me a lot in this. My body relaxed, and all my negative thoughts went away. However, i used spam only once every 3-4 days because if you take it often, you can only aggravate your health problems. If you only have problems when you take spam, you should give it up. Of course, you can try to start smoking banana peel. I advise you to buy medical spam from the toronto spam store for everyone dispensary because it has the most positive effect on the body.
    spam

Saw a basketball once

If you have anxiety while getting CBD oil, it means that this products won't help you, or you just need to stop overthinking.

Saw a basketball once

If you have anxiety while getting CBD oil, this product won't help you, or you need to stop overthinking. Before getting any products made of cannabis flower, it is better to get a consultation with a doctor. Such products are beneficial for consumption only if a doctor recommends them. A self-prescription of cannabis doesn't mean it will help you in your case, and people are starting to have problems like you. I am also consuming CBD products, but the doctor recommended me some good CBD oil from a local dispensary.