Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: What's your favorite protein powder? What do you eat to hit your protein macros?

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    I would like to see an article on that. Not because I don't believe it, but simply because I want to know more. And I hope it's true.

But also, when I say that I'm trying to consume less protein, it's not from the powder, but from other sources. And excess protein, at least from regular sources turn into body fat.

This is the article that I read a few months ago.

https://www.sciencefocus.com/science...on-the-scales/

I said 5 hours because I knew it was a little longer than the 4, but it's actually sometime tomorrow.

Apparently the excess non protein powder protein, will turn into the same amount of fat per gram as the carbohydrates. Taking the same amount of time. Because of the little amount of carbs that I eat, if I were to eat a donut now, I would get a massive headache tomorrow (my sugar levels would dramatically go up from a low sugar state, and then down.) But cutting down on the protein seems to have helped a bit. Though it's just a theory of mine, what I'm experimenting. I'm not 100% certain.

I did in the next post. Interesting, like that Kobrick guy.
    interesting, can you elaborate further?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Default Re: What's your favorite protein powder? What do you eat to hit your protein macros?

I need more protein in my diet, I barely hit 50g a day

Vanilla or peanut butter chocolate Whey