Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    ~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Default Re: a vaccine isn't the end all be all.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster View Post
    Virus is real, the pandemic is fake.
    it's a pandemic...you can have a pandemic of any disease no matter how minor it is...there was a flu pandemic in 2009 (h1n1) and covid is much more severe than that was

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri View Post
    The fact that germs exist is itself Germ Theory. They could be in because of toxic exposure or nutritional deficiencies but they could also be there because they ran into you by accident and you're a nice warm home for them to proliferate in.
    You have more bacteria in and on you than cells. You are more bacteria than human.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    Bacteria and viruses can and do create many many diseases. That's essentially the whole germ theory simplified to the very basics.

Vaccines do work and are proof of the germ theory. Look at what it did to polio and measles/mumps. We know those diseases are caused by viruses and vaccines keep them at bay. Whenever societies have become lax in vaccinating their citizens, you see those viruses begin to creep back. There is nothing bullsh!t about it. People have tried to disprove the germ theory for many decades, but nobody has succeeded. You are welcome to try, but it is built on strong foundation built over close to a century of science and actual lab work. It would be like trying to disprove the law of gravitation, which would be madness trying to disprove, but hey, science is falsifiable and open to anyone to disprove with evidence you can find/use.
    I disprove germ theory every day when I eat rotting raw meat (high meat look it up) along with a number of other raw fermented foods, and I thrive like a motherphucker. Anybody can find out for themselves it’s pretty easy. Now if are covering yourself/ingesting industrial chemicals while being nutrient deficient then you are going to run into problems. We live in the most sanitized time in human history, but also the most polluted. That says it all.
    Last edited by Norcaliblunt; 09-04-2020 at 02:51 PM.

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    Bacteria and viruses can and do create many many diseases. That's essentially the whole germ theory simplified to the very basics.
    Bacteria/Viruses do not "create" disease.

They are a PART of the disease but they have been created and subject to ....

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY View Post
    Bacteria/Viruses do not "create" disease.

They are a PART of the disease but they have been created and subject to ....
    "cause" diseases. Better?

Quote Originally Posted by Norcaliblunt View Post
    You have more bacteria in and on you than cells. You are more bacteria than human.
    Not all bacteria are bad and disease causing.. In fact majority of them don't cause diseases. That doesn't disprove the germ theory

I disprove germ theory every day when I eat rotting raw meat (high meat look it up) along with a number of other raw fermented foods, and I thrive like a motherphucker. Anybody can find out for themselves it’s pretty easy. Now if are covering yourself/ingesting industrial chemicals while being nutrient deficient then you are going to run into problems. We live in the most sanitized time in human history, but also the most polluted. That says it all.
    Going to overlook this part?:
    Vaccines do work and are proof of the germ theory. Look at what it did to polio and measles/mumps. We know those diseases are caused by viruses and vaccines keep them at bay. Whenever societies have become lax in vaccinating their citizens, you see those viruses begin to creep back. There is nothing bullsh!t about it.

Yes it's practically symbiosis. That's germ theory.
    That's still germ theory.

GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...48-study-finds

Obesity increases risk of Covid-19 death by 48%, study finds

Comprehensive study suggests vaccine may not work as well for overweight people

It'll be interesting to see who wants to take the vaccine when the daily deaths are close to zero nationwide.

Sweden just went a whole week with 0 COVID deaths, and iirc July 2020 was their 2nd least deadliest month (all-cause mortality) of ALL-TIME

As I've said in other threads, virus burns out due to innate immunity / T cells / etc around 15-20% antibody prevalence

US will end the year with herd immunity (or herd resistance if you prefer that term) and less hospitalizations with COVID than the 2018 flu.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster View Post
    Virus is real, the pandemic is fake.
    How I put it: Virus is real, but the gov't policies/hysteria is bullshit.

Today is Day 173 of 15 days to flatten the curve.

It will not end until enough people stop falling for the scam.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...1#post14036326

Quote Originally Posted by Cleverness View Post
    https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1291122864079491075

"Pushing back on authority, pushing back on government, is the same as pushing back on science." - Quack Fauci

LMAO
    Goalposts have moved to permanent lockdowns

It's just 15 days to flatten the curve - > It's just another 30 days -> Just until July 31st -> Just until a vaccine -> This is the new normal

"There’s no ‘silver bullet’ to defeat coronavirus and there might never be. The message to people and governments is clear: Do it all. And when it’s under control, keep going." - Communist Ethiopian politician / Director of WHO

https://twitter.com/breaking911/stat...07167015694336

Sweet Jesus guys wake the F up
    i'm not old enough to remember, but i will never forget the bullshit we're going through right now. at this point they're doing this stuff as research to test our docility.
    "How far can we push this?"
    "Well 67% still support this shit, and it's working well for us, so let's keep it going as long as we can."

Good news: only two more years of this until the next government scam. Undoubtedly it will be straight outta the CCP playbook, just as this one was.

It's not about "controlling" a widespread respiratory coronavirus

It's about government/elites controlling the people

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~ View Post
    it's a pandemic...you can have a pandemic of any disease no matter how minor it is...there was a flu pandemic in 2009 (h1n1) and covid is much more severe than that was
    I'll clarify for you, the level of the pandemic is what isn't real.

3.4% death rate, hundreds of millions infected within a couple of months... All that stuff which somehow made headlines for weeks or months, it wasn't real. We even had the discussion on here multiple times, something like:

Someone: "The death rate isn't 3.4%, that's the crude case fatality rate, and due to testing not being available it's safe to assume that a bunch of people has had covid without getting tested"

Someone else: "It's the best number we got, we need to use it".

Someone: "No that's stupid, you're going to cause unnecessary panic"

Someone else: "I don't care"(The CCP told me not to)