Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    ~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Default Re: a vaccine isn't the end all be all.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    Vaccines are necessary for vulnerable individuals just like flu vaccines but should not be mandated based on what information we have on this virus unless a new strain comes along and starts to kill our children or like the 2nd wave of Spanish Flu and started to kill many young people.
    yeah, maybe mandated if you work at an old folks home or something...

But from what we have seen from past virus scares (ebola, SARS, etc) is that vaccines aren't used...the viruses always just vanish...or get to a point where the numbers are so small a vaccine isn't necessary. And we are seeing that in places with covid...it's vanishing.

I'll say maybe India will make good use of a vaccine...they are still ramping up and could be ravaged with covid in a few months time

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~ View Post
    how so ?

I've been saying a vaccine won't be necessary since the start
    I'm saying your whole stance on covid in general.

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid View Post
    I'm saying your whole stance on covid in general.
    I still think covid is very much real and that it probably helps to wear masks and take precautions, etc ... but I've always viewed it as a very temporary thing. That's why I've been so big on taking advantage of Wall Street, this shit will be gone and everything will come back and then some.

In fact that is all that is worth thinking about IMO...how YOU can take advantage of covid...everyone in here arguing over masks and meaningless retarded shit that is a complete waste of time...once these Trillions got dumped into circulation all thoughts should be on that because these opportunities don't come very often.

Good college starter

I still think covid is very much real and that it probably helps to wear masks and take precautions, etc ... but I've always viewed it as a very temporary thing. That's why I've been so big on taking advantage of Wall Street, this shit will be gone and everything will come back and then some.

In fact that is all that is worth thinking about IMO...how YOU can take advantage of covid...everyone in here arguing over masks and meaningless retarded shit that is a complete waste of time...once these Trillions got dumped into circulation all thoughts should be on that because these opportunities don't come very often.

I go with Buffet flow.

simply attempt to be fearful when others are greedy and to be greedy only when others are fearful

There are so much disinformation about Covid though due to political agenda etc that makes you pause instead of feeling that sign of relief. That’s why science has to followed and refined accordingly from peer reviewed scientific studies. Then there’s also economic consequence so it makes it complicated .

This is a convenient excuse not to discuss/admit it was completely exploited and overblown for political reasons, by the people you plan to vote for.

Which you know is a fact, but it seems youd rather deflect and say “cmon guys, who cares about that stuff anymore? lets turn our attention to the opportunity!”

You lose a lot of personal credibility being that disingenuous. Obviously youre not banking on needing any personal credit with the people you talk politics and current events with. But if you ever do need it, we will remember....

political parties used covid for gain...yeah...let's do the same

you think the wealthy elites of the world are spending all day whining about masks and shit?

political parties used covid for gain...yeah...let's do the same

you think the wealthy elites of the world are spending all day whining about masks and shit?

Bro the whole pretext of you TDSing for four years has been "Trump is dishonest, he's selfish, he's not a nice guy. And also he's not making the free healthcare and free college and free everything."

The people you're goin to vote to replace him with have shown themselves to be conniving, predatory political exploiters who are shaking everyone down for their own personal gain. They are everything you've accused Trump of and more.

You've spent the last four years crying and raging, but now when it's clear the other side is the same thing you're like "I mean, it's not a big deal."

Why are you so mad when it's Orange Man but you don't care if it's Biden?

You dont see the disconnect? I dont think you wanna admit youve been just going along with the TDS brainwashing without really thinking about it coherently.

I've been touting stock market since the start of covid...open the covid thread and read through the beginning...probably half my posts in that entire thread are stock related. This isn't something I'm just NOW turning to.

you want to bring TDS into this because you're starface and that's all you do, but you know what, it applies with that as well...I need to stop caring about Trump/Biden left/right etc...politics in general. You should too...what has it ever done for you other than stressed you out?...it's pointless to stress over

Unless you are in politics, all you can do is vote...that's it. Our time in general is better spent focusing on ourselves and not others.

I've been touting stock market since the start of covid...open the covid thread and read through the beginning...probably half my posts in that entire thread are stock related. This isn't something I'm just NOW turning to.

you want to bring TDS into this because you're starface and that's all you do, but you know what, it applies with that as well...I need to stop caring about Trump/Biden left/right etc...politics in general. You should too...what has it ever done for you other than stressed you out?...it's pointless to stress over

Unless you are in politics, all you can do is vote...that's it. Our time in general is better spent focusing on ourselves and not others.

The point is, any time you have chimed in on politics for the last four years, you made a big deal about how bad/scary/wrong Trump is.

Now that DEMOCRATS have overtly scorched the Earth for political purposes, you suddenly don't think politics is such a big deal and not worth focusing on.

You threw your hat in with a bunch of brainwashed parrots for four years, and now you're trying to quietly step back from it and think people won't remember. I'm just letting you know, people will remember. Including any people in your real life whom you may have dropped a cringey TDS rant in front of, while they remained quiet and allowed you to think they agreed with your babbling brainwashed nonsense.

People will remember if you were consistent or if you were an uninformed, flip flopping front runner.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

this video is perfect for tiddy.

He's a prime example of the average american that just runs with whatever the **** is thrown at him or told to him.

Most people are sheep, and even when they're proven wrong, they'll pivot, deflect, minimize and act like it didn't happen.

Next go around they will act exactly the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by starface View Post
    The point is, any time you have chimed in on politics for the last four years, you made a big deal about how bad/scary/wrong Trump is.

Now that DEMOCRATS have overtly scorched the Earth for political purposes, you suddenly don't think politics is such a big deal and not worth focusing on.

You threw your hat in with a bunch of brainwashed parrots for four years, and now you're trying to quietly step back from it and think people won't remember. I'm just letting you know, people will remember. Including any people in your real life whom you may have dropped a cringey TDS rant in front of, while they remained quiet and allowed you to think they agreed with your babbling brainwashed nonsense.

People will remember if you were consistent or if you were an uninformed, flip flopping front runner.
    Okay first off I took a 2 year hiatus from this place...only came back cause work at home...so if you think I've been not stop posting political shit in here since 2016 you're wrong. Second, no one is going to remember 99% of the shit in here man...all the long drawn out posts you made in 2017?..they're forgotten. I made a lot of pro-Bush posts in here back in the day...ALL FORGOTTEN. I was gone for 2 years in here, forgotten by you. Third, who gives a fck what anyone in here remembers or thinks?...we're all strangers for the most part. None of any of this matters...the only value this place has is entertainment value, and if you're in here stressing day after day over the thoughts of others it is time wasted.

Okay first off I took a 2 year hiatus from this place...only came back cause work at home...so if you think I've been not stop posting political shit in here since 2016 you're wrong. Second, no one is going to remember 99% of the shit in here man...all the long drawn out posts you made in 2017?..they're forgotten. I made a lot of pro-Bush posts in here back in the day...ALL FORGOTTEN. I was gone for 2 years in here, forgotten by you. Third, who gives a fck what anyone in here remembers or thinks?...we're all strangers for the most part. None of any of this matters...the only value this place has is entertainment value, and if you're in here stressing day after day over the thoughts of others it is time wasted.
    If I'm not mistaken, you consistently bemoaned Trump's candidacy, and then left here BECAUSE he won and you didnt wanna stick around and hold your L (just like DeuceWallace who also disappeared in exactly the same context). When you did pop in now and then, it was usually to spew some TDS.

But now that it's clear "reality star Trump" had the country at least inching in the right direction before the political establishment burned it to the ground in order to subvert him, you wanna just quietly act like it's all no big deal, water under the bridge, let's not worry about this side or that side.

It's a pretty big deal that people like you allowed this to happen because you were mindlessly parroting a media narrative.

Maybe it'll never have any real life consequences for you. Maybe it will. Who knows.

Okay, as far as covid goes, I've been pointing and obsessing over stock market more than anything else...I got a shit ton of posts in the covid thread to back that up. if that makes me a media sheep in your eyes then so be it.

To me the sheep are the ones who are spending day after day arguing over masks...on EITHER side of the debate.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

He's stressed out about it because he was wrong. It's like if your team loses, you feel bad and dont stick around much for the aftermath. But if they won? You stick around for the fun.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    He's stressed out about it because he was wrong. It's like if your team loses, you feel bad and dont stick around much for the aftermath. But if they won? You stick around for the fun.
    wrong about what?...I don't think covid was fcking political hoax

you're a sheep to conspiracy