Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Default Re: a vaccine isn't the end all be all.

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~ View Post
    wrong about what?...I don't think covid was fcking political hoax

you're a sheep to conspiracy
    Watch the Carlin video. Literally the first 20 seconds. He was spot on about you, from 25 years ago.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    Watch the Carlin video. Literally the first 20 seconds. He was spot on about you.
    yeah that's not me...read the covid thread...I've been preaching stock market because I had full understanding that covid isn't the end of the world

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

I refuse to be injected with a rushed vaccine that's only 50% effective at best with possible side effects

I have literally not had a vaccine for anything in my entire life and I rarely ever get ill

Vaccines are a hoax

Those vaccines still would come from china

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    the uninformed masses seem to think that a vaccine is going to be the final answer to covid19. it obviously isn't. with some polls showing that not even half of america will get vaccinated, and with the addition of the fact that vaccines are only fifty percentish effective, that only makes 25%-ish of our population 'safe', or immune. are we going to keep schools and offices closed forever? social distance and mask up forever? a vaccine isn't going to do jack shit.
    to a degree you are right ,, it will be a 2 vaccine dosage ... first one 50 +% effective and 2 dosage will be 100%
    Problem is like a guy I met yesterday , talking about all other illnesses and said he really doesn't think cvd19 is cracked up to what it is...
    Obviously a Dumpster ... next sentence he tells me our local town has 18 cases..
    Those are the people that won't take a FREE vaccine ... and if they die , I won't be crying over them .

Theres no guarantee that a vaccine is even possible for Covid.

Unlike most viruses, covid cannot be vaccinated through the traditional vax method of introducing a small amount of inert virus cells to the body and relying on the immune system to produce specific antibodies.

Covid requires a RNA vaccine (which has never been created successfully, but not for lack of trying). A RNA vaccine works by introducing new RNA into a persons cells, which tells the cells to produce copies of the virus, which the immune system is then supposed to detects and destroy, leaving behind antibodies in the process.

In addition to the fact that no RNA vaccine has ever been successfully created, there are some obvious safety/morality issues (every vaccine recipient will manufacture the live virus within their body, and pharma companies will own part of the genome for anyone whose body contains copies of the RNA in their patented vaccine)

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post

Unlike most viruses, covid cannot be vaccinated through the traditional vax method of introducing a small amount of inert virus cells to the body and relying on the immune system to produce specific antibodies.

Covid requires a RNA vaccine (which has never been created successfully, but not for lack of trying). A RNA vaccine works by introducing new RNA into a persons cells, which tells the cells to produce copies of the virus, which the immune system is then supposed to detects and destroy, leaving behind antibodies in the process.

In addition to the fact that no RNA vaccine has ever been successfully created, there are some obvious safety/morality issues (every vaccine recipient will manufacture the live virus within their body, and pharma companies will own part of the genome for anyone whose body contains copies of the RNA in their patented vaccine)
    Finding a vaccine would be horrible in your case

You would have nothing else to post about.

Quote Originally Posted by LAmbruh View Post
    Finding a vaccine would be horrible in your case

You would have nothing else to post about. :oldlol
    As long as faggots like you remain active around here, I will never run out of things to post about

Good college starter Walk on Water's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post

Huh? Russia already has a vaccine and Trump is working on getting one out in less than 2 months. So how could it not be possible when not only is it possible but is getting here at a record speed?

Quote Originally Posted by Walk on Water View Post
    Huh? Russia already has a vaccine and Trump is working on getting one out in less than 2 months. So how could it not be possible when not only is it possible but is getting here at a record speed?

So you believe Russian propaganda now?

Everything I said was true. Nobody has ever successfully made an RNA vaccine for any virus (theres no guarantee that its even possible), and this sort of vaccine will have enormous safety/morality concerns if someone ever does successfully build one.

Imagine not wanting to wear a mask. Just wear the damn mask

imagine not wanting to wear a tinfoil hat. were you idiots not paying attention when CNN said that aliens are trying to upload alt-right talking points into our brains?

Quote Originally Posted by Norcaliblunt View Post
    There‘s never an end all be all for bullshit ass germ theory. That’s the point. It’s a never ending battle with nature that you can’t ever win when you subscribe to this non sense.
    I agree, viruses don't exist, they are made up by the Leftist media.

Masks are now tinfoil hats

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    I agree, viruses don't exist, they are made up by the Leftist media.
    Virus is real, the pandemic is fake.